This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ability to view (and possibly modify) a thermostat's parameters

I'm trying to make use of the new '99999' capability to log how often my CT-30 thermostats lose communications via wifi to see if there is some pattern. I'm trying to determine the polling interval for my thermostats and I can't find where to access that info. If I recall, I enter that info into the plugin at the time the thermostat is discovered - but I don't want to have to rediscover the thermostats (I have five of them) because that changes the device address, and that in turn means I have to rewrite all of my scripts and events that are dependent on those device codes.

Am I missing some way to see what the polling interval is for each thermostat? Ideally, would it be possible to allow the plugin to edit those values without rediscovering the thermostat?

Select the root thermostat device from the Device Status page. From there you can change the polling interval and timezone offset.
    HS Pro 3.0 | Linux Ubuntu 16.04 x64 virtualized under Proxmox (KVM)
    Hardware: Z-NET - W800 Serial - Digi PortServer TS/8 and TS/16 serial to Ethernet - Insteon PLM - RFXCOM - X10 Wireless
    Plugins: HSTouch iOS and Android, RFXCOM, BlueIris, BLLock, BLDSC, BLRF, Insteon PLM (MNSandler), Device History, Ecobee, BLRing, Kodi, UltraWeatherWU3
    Second home: Zee S2 with Z-Wave, CT101 Z-Wave Thermostat, Aeotec Z-Wave microswitches, HSM200 occupancy sensor, Ecolink Z-Wave door sensors, STI Driveway Monitor interfaced to Zee S2 GPIO pins.

Comment

Wow, not sure how I could have missed that. Thanks very much.

Comment

Ability to view (and possibly modify) a thermostat's parameters

Originally posted by jwshome2 View Post
        Wow, not sure how I could have missed that. Thanks very much.
        I had forgotten it was there, and I wrote it.
        HS Pro 3.0 | Linux Ubuntu 16.04 x64 virtualized under Proxmox (KVM)
        Hardware: Z-NET - W800 Serial - Digi PortServer TS/8 and TS/16 serial to Ethernet - Insteon PLM - RFXCOM - X10 Wireless
        Plugins: HSTouch iOS and Android, RFXCOM, BlueIris, BLLock, BLDSC, BLRF, Insteon PLM (MNSandler), Device History, Ecobee, BLRing, Kodi, UltraWeatherWU3
        Second home: Zee S2 with Z-Wave, CT101 Z-Wave Thermostat, Aeotec Z-Wave microswitches, HSM200 occupancy sensor, Ecolink Z-Wave door sensors, STI Driveway Monitor interfaced to Zee S2 GPIO pins.

Comment

Working...
        X