No announcement yet.

Z-Wave Plus 4-in-1 Motion Sensor with Temperature, Humidity and Light Sensors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z-Wave Plus 4-in-1 Motion Sensor with Temperature, Humidity and Light Sensors

So I have a new battery operated sensor - it's Monoprice 15902.

When adding to HomeSeer - all reports fine and that child devices were created.

The log says 5 devices.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	zw2.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	78.0 KB
ID:	1212822

Here is what I actually get in the device list:

Name:	zw1.PNG
Size:	21.5 KB
ID:	1212821

Then - when the device starts reporting - I get these in the log about the devices cannot be found:

Name:	zw3.PNG
Size:	19.4 KB
ID:	1212823

So I have removed and re-added / restarted the Z-Wave interface, etc. with the same result. I'm running the latest beta's which usually have been good for new Z-Wave devices -

Any suggestions?

Current Date/Time: 7/21/2018 2:11:26 PM
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.449
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional - Work Station
    System Uptime: 0 Days 20 Hours 11 Minutes 19 Seconds
    IP Address:
    Number of Devices: 595
    Number of Events: 114
    Available Threads: 400
    HSTouch Enabled: True
    Event Threads: 3
    Event Trigger Eval Queue: 0
    Event Trigger Priority Eval Queue: 0
    Device Exec Queue: 0
    HSTouch Event Queue: 0
    Email Send Queue: 0
    Anti Virus Installed: Microsoft Security Essentials

Enabled Plug-Ins
    2.0.59.0: BLBackup
    1.0.64.0: BLLED
    2.0.76.0: BLSpeech
    3.0.0.33: iTunesDAAP
    3.0.0.14: NetCAM
    3.0.6681.34300: UltraCID3
    3.0.6644.26753: UltraLog3
    3.0.6768.36584: UltraM1G3
    3.0.6554.33094: UltraMon3
    3.0.6413.20219: UltraNetCam3
    3.0.6358.20184: UltraRussoundAudio3
    3.0.6702.34494: UltraWeatherWU3
    3.0.1.229: Z-Wave

It's a nifty little device - I'd really like it to work

After a rescan -

After rescanning - it reports the same success but then the device values fill in as shown.

Name:	zw4.PNG
Size:	26.8 KB
ID:	1198401

Its like it is one off at the "Temperature" reading I'm thinking that is really Humidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
      After rescanning - it reports the same success but then the device values fill in as shown.
      [ATTACH]70080[/ATTACH]

Its like it is one off at the "Temperature" reading I'm thinking that is really Humidity.
      I had the same identical problem with a tilt sensor. Same error. I have a ticket open with HS but another would help. I had to go back to z-wave 190 and exclude/include it up close and then it came in with all the child devices. I then went back to 229 and it seems to still work. This will fix the child devices but the error will still show up. That is what the ticket is for.

Comment

Originally posted by cowinger View Post
        I had the same identical problem with a tilt sensor. Same error. I have a ticket open with HS but another would help. I had to go back to z-wave 190 and exclude/include it up close and then it came in with all the child devices. I then went back to 229 and it seems to still work. This will fix the child devices but the error will still show up. That is what the ticket is for.
        OK - thank you. Use bugzilla?

I'll see if I can find 190 to try and get the devices. Exclude in 190 - or does it matter if I do it in 229?

Comment

OK - thank you. Use bugzilla?

I'll see if I can find 190 to try and get the devices. Exclude in 190 - or does it matter if I do it in 229?
          I did both in 190. 190 is in the Lighting and Primary Technology. I just sent an email to support@homeseer dot com

Comment

I did both in 190. 190 is in the Lighting and Primary Technology. I just sent an email to support@homeseer dot com
            Worked Great! All devices now present and look to be fairly accurate.

Thanks Cowinger!

Name:	zw6.PNG
Size:	37.2 KB
ID:	1198403

Comment

Worked Great! All devices now present and look to be fairly accurate.

Thanks Cowinger!

[ATTACH]70083[/ATTACH]
              Happy to help. Now if we can get HS to fix the error!

Comment

Happy to help. Now if we can get HS to fix the error!
                Reporting my issue now, referencing this thread.

Comment

cowinger the newest Z-Wave version does not seem to address the issue (3.0.1.231). I have a new device arriving today and will test this one from scratch just to make sure it isn't "me" having the continued issue.

Comment

cowinger the newest Z-Wave version does not seem to address the issue (3.0.1.231). I have a new device arriving today and will test this one from scratch just to make sure it isn't "me" having the continued issue.
                    Yes, I am still getting the same error with 231 also. Notification Report from node 178 for type Access Control Notification received, but the corresponding device Node ID cannot be found. (2, Type=6)

Comment

Thanks cowinger

I received a ZooZ branded device and Im pasting my notes here.
                      Bottom line - Z-Wave plugin ver .190 is semi-successful in the adding of this device. Beta version is not

[B](.231)Attempt to add the Zooz device fails with only one device being created - this is actually worse than trying to include the (similar) monoprice device. See previous notes this thread.

Note: the manipulation / action of pressing the

Comment

Thanks cowinger

I received a ZooZ branded device and Im pasting my notes here.
                        Bottom line - Z-Wave plugin ver .190 is semi-successful in the adding of this device. Beta version is not

[B](.231)Attempt to add the Zooz device fails with only one device being created - this is actually worse than trying to include the (similar) monoprice device. See previous notes this thread.

Note: the manipulation / action of pressing the
                        This sucks - trying to paste useful data is not reliable in this latest version of the message board software.

A bad time to introduce new forum software it would appear. I will retry this at a later date.

Comment

I have the same issue with a Fibaro motion sensor. It says all five child devices were created successfully, but I only have four devices listed. The temperature device is nowhere to be found. Also, looking in the log, I see the same error message that you've reported above. Hopefully they can isolate the issue.
                          Jul-28 8:48:53 PM Z-Wave Error (2) Sensor Multilevel Report for type Air_Temperature received, but the corresponding device Node ID cannot be found.(2) Node/Instance=58/-1

Comment

I didn't see it mentioned anywhere but did you try excluding them and then include "non-secure"? I've found with some devices for whatever reason they won't exchange keys or work right and one in particular is the Zooz 4-n-1 which is basically the same thing as the monoprice 4-n-1. I don't remember with my Fibaro motion sensor if I had to include it non-secure or not...

Comment

It should be noted - when I include either the "Monoprice 15902", or the "zoOZ ZSE40" using Z-Wave Beta .231 the results are similar to the original posts in this topic. When including them using the current production release .190, there are still errors (On Inclusion only) - but all devices are created and function / report data as expected. The error(s) regarding "...corresponding device ... cannot be found..." do not appear - my devices are all created.
                              Attempting to include via Non-Secure mode does not yield different result.

Comment

Working...
                              X