Sleep number or other bed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sleep number or other bed?

I'm upgrading to a king bed from a queen.

I think I'd like to get a motorized frame and a split king.

Anyone out there with sleepnumber or personal comfort experiences that can tell me if this is a good or a bad idea?
    Joe (zimmer62)

BLSecurtiy, AC-RF2, RCS Serial Thermostats, RFXCOM SMarthome SwitchLinc, mcsXap, Global Cache GC100, SqueezeBox, TWA_ONKYOINTEGRA, BLLogMonitor, BLPlugins, BLRadar, BLSpeech, BLZLog.aspx, HSTouch (Windows, iPhone, iPod), USB Mimo touchscreens, VMWare Server, Vortexbox, Windows Home Server, MyMovies, Windows Media Center, X10, ZWave, and much much much more.

I have no experience with the motorized versions, but we have had the C2 for several years and find it to be among the more comfortable beds we've owned. The C2 is also one of the most reasonably priced beds available. I spent some time comparing other options and found that although they felt different at first, after lying on them for 10 or 15 minutes it was very difficult to distinguish among them.
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Working...
    X