Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HS-WD100+ Parameter for "100% Dim" instead of Last?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS-WD100+ Parameter for "100% Dim" instead of Last?

Is there as setting or work around to allow the dimmer to turn full on (100% Dim) regardless of what the Dim % was before it was turned off (rather than returning to the last dim value)?

Thanks,

Turn it on with a 99 value. An oddity of Z-Wave dimmer devices is that the highest "on" setting is actually 99 which can be a bit confusing.

Comment

Originally posted by kesterf View Post
      Is there as setting or work around to allow the dimmer to turn full on (100% Dim) regardless of what the Dim % was before it was turned off (rather than returning to the last dim value)?

Thanks,

Sorry I missed this on Saturday. I see you have the Easy Trigger plug-in. Here is an event that will do what you want.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	20.9 KB
ID:	1197351

Any time you turn the light on (to any level) from Off, it will set the light to On. Then you can still locally control it, since the event only triggers when the light goes from Off to any value. Once the light is Off, the event will run the next time it is set to any dim level.
      HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Randy,

Thanks for the help. Your even example using Easy Trigger is a perfect solution to my problem. Hopefully, my WAF will increase again,

Comment

Working...
        X