Issues with deConz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issues with deConz

I just found this while messing around with some EasyTrigger Device Groups and I verified outside of EasyTrigger as well.

Setup:

Windows 10 Pro
    deConz 2.05.20
    ConBee stick
    HS3 .449

Lights: Osram/Sylvania Color LEDVANCE A19

Scenario:
    functions from main interface work fine. In events if I set the event to on/off things work. If I set to a percentage in the drop down the lights do not turn on.

Found this when setting an EasyTrigger group to 100 and nothing happened. I started checking and found that the same event works when set to turn the device on but not to a value.

Originally posted by jeubanks View Post
    I just found this while messing around with some EasyTrigger Device Groups and I verified outside of EasyTrigger as well.

Setup:

Windows 10 Pro
    deConz 2.05.20
    ConBee stick
    HS3 .449

Lights: Osram/Sylvania Color LEDVANCE A19

Scenario:
    functions from main interface work fine. In events if I set the event to on/off things work. If I set to a percentage in the drop down the lights do not turn on.

Found this when setting an EasyTrigger group to 100 and nothing happened. I started checking and found that the same event works when set to turn the device on but not to a value.
    John, I wonder if it would make any difference if you upgraded deconz to 2.0.5.32? https://www.dresden-elektronik.de/deconz/win/

Comment

Originally posted by cowinger View Post
      John, I wonder if it would make any difference if you upgraded deconz to 2.0.5.32? https://www.dresden-elektronik.de/deconz/win/
      I wasn't checking their beta site. I'll try the new release.

Comment

Jeubanks,

Let me know if the new version helps you, otherwise I will look if I can emulate what I think easytrigger is doing(which should just be a setdevicevalue)?

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
        X