Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delay between speak command and actually hearing it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by edwilloughby View Post
    Spud,
    Have you looked at the log info and do you have any thoughts on what is going on?

Thanks
    Ed
    sorry for the delay
    it looks like at some point the plugin fails to disconnect from the speaker after a TTS. That's why you see the OnCheckStatusTimerEvent being logged continuously.

Could you
    - enable the "Log to File" feature and set the level to Debug.
    - unplug all your airplay speakers but one
    - restart the plugin
    - then run your system normally and wait until the OnCheckStatusTimer is being logged continously

then send me the log file
    thanks

Comment

Log

Here you go. This is with 1 iHome IW3 speaker active.

Ed
      Attached Files

Comment

Here you go. This is with 1 iHome IW3 speaker active.

Ed
        There is nothing wrong in this log. Did you get the problem while recording this?
        I need one where the OnCheckStatusTimerEvent log lines keep showing up and never stops unless you stop the plugin.

Comment

I do not know why

Originally posted by spud View Post
          There is nothing wrong in this log. Did you get the problem while recording this?
          I need one where the OnCheckStatusTimerEvent log lines keep showing up and never stops unless you stop the plugin.
          I do not know why the problem persists, Perhaps it occurs when more than one speaker is in use?

Ed

Comment

I do not know why the problem persists, Perhaps it occurs when more than one speaker is in use?

Ed
            Can you confirm that you never get the problem when using only one speaker?
            If so, please test with 2, and send me your log file as soon as OnCheckStatusTimerEvent log lines keep showing up and never stop.

Comment

Can you confirm that you never get the problem when using only one speaker?
              If so, please test with 2, and send me your log file as soon as OnCheckStatusTimerEvent log lines keep showing up and never stop.
              Here is a log file with 3 speakers online

Ed
              Attached Files

Comment

please answer my questions otherwise it's going to be very difficult for me to troubleshoot this.
                Once again, I don't see anything wrong in this log. Did you noticed the problem while this log was being captured?
                I'm not interested in the logs where everything works normally.

Comment

Sorry

please answer my questions otherwise it's going to be very difficult for me to troubleshoot this.
                  Once again, I don't see anything wrong in this log. Did you noticed the problem while this log was being captured?
                  I'm not interested in the logs where everything works normally.
                  My apologies, I remote into my system and ran the events with the logging on. I was not there to HEAR the system. I understand you can not see anything from this POV. I will try to accomplish the same test this weekend and send you the result.

Thank you for your help and support.

Ed

Comment

Working...
                  X