Some Fields Not Populated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some Fields Not Populated

I am having a problem with variables not updating. Can someone please tell me how this plug-in works? My low temp is "0". The Davis station reports a valid temp. Suggestions appreciated. Thanks to all.

John
    Last edited by lpitman; March 20, 2013, 11:00 AM.

Please go to config page and set enable debug. After a couple of updates send me the log file generated in the HS\Logs\VWS.log dir. Also verify that the setup is pointing to the correct csv data files being created by VWS and that the locations are correct. There most likely is a configuration error pointing to data.
    -Larry

A member of "The HA Pioneer Group", MyWebSite

Plugins:
    VWS, AB8SS, lrpSpeak, Calendar, Arduino, Harmony, BlueIris, Sprinklers, ZipBackup...

Hardware:
    Intel NUC8i7BEH1 running Windows 10 Pro headless, HS3 Pro, Plex running on Synology dual High Availability DS-1815+ NAS (24Tb each), Synology Surveillance Station running on DS-416 Slim (8Tb), Samsung SmartThings, Google Home, Alexa, Hubitat Elevation, ZNET, Ubiquiti UniFi Network, Davis Vantage Pro II Weather Station. Whole house speaker system using a couple of AB8SS switches. Vantage Pro II Weather Station, Rain8Net Sprinklers, Hubitat Elevation, Google Home, Alexa, DSC Security System, Ubiquiti UniFi Network.

Comment

Error

Thanks Larry. I will post my logfile. The file locations must be correct since most fields are correct.

John

Comment

Comment

Thanks,

I will investigate this evening. Is it only the LOW TEMP that is incorrect?
          -Larry

Plugins:
          VWS, AB8SS, lrpSpeak, Calendar, Arduino, Harmony, BlueIris, Sprinklers, ZipBackup...

Hardware:
          Intel NUC8i7BEH1 running Windows 10 Pro headless, HS3 Pro, Plex running on Synology dual High Availability DS-1815+ NAS (24Tb each), Synology Surveillance Station running on DS-416 Slim (8Tb), Samsung SmartThings, Google Home, Alexa, Hubitat Elevation, ZNET, Ubiquiti UniFi Network, Davis Vantage Pro II Weather Station. Whole house speaker system using a couple of AB8SS switches. Vantage Pro II Weather Station, Rain8Net Sprinklers, Hubitat Elevation, Google Home, Alexa, DSC Security System, Ubiquiti UniFi Network.

Comment

Thanks

That seems to be all Larry.

John

Comment

What's the status of this low temp issue? I am seeing it as well after initial setup of the plugin.

I believe this is a paid plugin, correct? If these issues are not being addressed (i.e., no support) has the author released the source code to the community? If not, is there an alternative available for vws?
              Madcodger

This would be a lot easier if I knew what I was doing...

Comment

Bump - Has this plugin been abandoned? No response to messages left in two different threads...
                Madcodger

Comment

There was an update sent to updater several weeks ago, did it fix any issues? I am not getting notifications on activity on this board anymore...so I will have to investigate...the current plug-in should have addressed any concerns...

There was a request to change the device strings, but that will take some time as some complete re-write of some functions is required.
                  Last edited by lpitman; May 4, 2009, 09:46 AM.
                  -Larry

Plugins:

Hardware:

Comment

Larry,

Thanks for replying. Seeing you back on this board, I purchased the plugin license today and will try the new version. Thanks,

Joe
                    Madcodger

Comment

Low Temp =0

I just updated to the latest version and low temp is still 0 . Is this plugin still supported?

Comment

Send me the Debug Log File Dump not just a portion or screen shot of if. Post the log file as an attachment, so I can trace.
                        -Larry

Plugins:

Hardware:

Comment

Working...
                        X