Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charts in HSTouch working?

Hi,

It's great having an energy monitoring setup with a supported plugin!

I'm using HSTouch, but the charts I see don't have X-axis titles and don't look like their "current costs history" web counterparts. Am I doing something wrong? Attached is a .jpg of
    [$SCRIPT=&hs.plugin("Current Cost").ChartDayVSYesterdayUrl(0,now,720,200)] on the top
    and
    [$SCRIPT=&hs.plugin("Current Cost").ChartDayUrl(0,now,500,100)] on the bottom

Thanks for your help,
    Steve
    Attached Files

Should have mentioned that I'm on v 1.0.0.39 of the plugin.

Steve

Comment

No response? Should I submit a trouble ticket on this?

Comment

Have you tried the latest plugin?
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
          Have you tried the latest plugin?
          I have tried the latest version of the plugin, the latest version of the HSTouch application, and the latest version of the iPhone app.

Still doesn't work.

I posted on the current cost active thread, with no response.

Comment

Yes, I'm on the latest plug in (now even newer). I was playing with this last noght, and getting inconsistent results - two graph lines (today / yesterday, same color) showing sometimes, one line sometimes, now I see basically the same graph as the web based "current cost history". There are large gaps of missing data - I think I'll give this a rest and let the plugin mature for a while...

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by rusks View Post
              Yes, I'm on the latest plug in (now even newer). I was playing with this last night, and getting inconsistent results - two graph lines (today / yesterday, same color) showing sometimes, one line sometimes, now I see basically the same graph as the web based "current cost history". There are large gaps of missing data - I think I'll give this a rest and let the plugin mature for a while...

Steve
              Sounds like it time for a bug report help desk ticket or try bumping the ticket again so it's get a bit of exposure.

Comment

Hi,

I am having issues with the charts in HSTouch as well, the majority of the time both lines are thge same colour, I have only seen two colours a few times but I think it may be time dependent not sure, I am not getting gaps in the charts.

I have the latest version of the plugin and HSTouch.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Cabbage

Comment

Still have the same issues - take a look at the .jpg
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rauscs View Post
                    Still have the same issues - take a look at the .jpg
                    Do the charts look the same when selecting the current cost history link from the HomeSeer web interface?

Comment

The "current cost history" looks like this. After looking at that, and I look at my HStouch screen, It looks exactly like THIS - the colors changed (making it at least more legible). This is why I sort of gave up before - it would look different at various times, and I never found a pattern.

Still getting the big gaps in the charts.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rauscs View Post
                        The "current cost history" looks like this. After looking at that, and I look at my HStouch screen, It looks exactly like THIS - the colors changed (making it at least more legible). This is why I sort of gave up before - it would look different at various times, and I never found a pattern.

Still getting the big gaps in the charts.
                        Are you on the latest plugin? If so, it looks like your receiver may be dropping signal and not receiving all the data from the transmitter.

Comment

Rupp,

I am not having any issues with data loss, however I am having the issue with the same colour traces on HSTouch. I will try to see if there is a pattern but in any case each time the trace looks wrong on HSTouch it is fine on the History Page.

Cabbage

Comment

no charts at all

I followed the directions per the help htm

i created a screen on my ipad project to show charts
                            on that screen i created an image element
                            on the element properties/image url normal i pasted :

[$SCRIPT=&hs.plugin(""Current Cost"").ChartDayUrl(0,now,500,100)]

...just like it says to. to trouble shoot i changed the 0 value to 1, then to 10 ....and still no image appears.

what am i doing wrong?

ps: the charts appear on the web and the information values show on my hs touch client, both for my pc and my ipad.
                            just cant get charts to appear on an hs touch client. so i dont think its an issue with the pugin getting info from the envi

Comment

This isn't working as far as I can tell so you guys need to put in a help desk bug report on this issue.

Comment

Working...
                              X