No announcement yet.

Cost History Chart - Weird numbers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeing they were pushing the product, it really should not as it seem to be something that is fixable.

Comment

It would be really nice to be able to use something I paid good money for. The plugin does not work as noted clearly above.

Comment

Use the new Report a Bug icon above to create a new bug report so it's at least in the system.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

So are past support tickets nulled or are they still in the queue?
          Personally, if it has been reported in the past, it need not be reported again via a new process....

Robert
          HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

We just would like a product we purchased from HS to work and be supported. The plugin reporting has not worked from the day it came out and was CLEARLY noted. Even a bug report was submitted in January. All in all, maybe HS did not sell many or something and thus back seated it, who knows. All I know is I would love for it to work and even more so when it was pointed out what the issue was. It does no good when the plugin can not report history correctly.

THANKS

Comment

Bump

Comment

I am thinking they did not sell enough of these to care. This is very sad it has gone on this long.

Comment

Guys... today is the first time I'm seeing this thread (Rupp alerted me), so don't assume we see these things and simply don't care. We don't always have time to monitor this board as closely as you might think.

If you have a bug (and clearly, this appears to be a bug), PLEASE post it to our new bug tracker: http://homeseer.com/bugzilla/

We will be reviewing reported bugs in that as we plan future development work.

Thanks!

Comment

I am sorry....But not only was this reported long ago, JANUARY, IN THE BUG TRACKER , I personally sent 2 emails with links to this thread to Richard.

As such I find it kind of hard to believe the issue was not brought to anyone's attention.

Comment

Originally posted by David Bott View Post
                      I am sorry....But not only was this reported long ago, JANUARY, IN THE BUG TRACKER , I personally sent 2 emails with links to this thread to Richard.

As such I find it kind of hard to believe the issue was not brought to anyone's attention.
                      Dave - the bug tracker just went live this month (2 weeks ago). It was not up in January. I'm guessing you may have posted it to the help desk? The bug tracker gives us a much better vehicle for addressing these issues going forware.

Rich is heavily involved in new product development right now. Please direct support-related emails to "help at homeseer dot com".

Comment

Again...It was put into the proper channels at the time. Not only were the mods/helpers here aware of it, I also alerted Richard.

Now to say to please put something into the new, 2 weeks ago, bug tracker is kind of outlandish IMHO.

Again....JANUARY. You had a help support system in place. It was used as well as the issue being CLEARLY spelled out in this thread. THE PRODUCT IS USELESS without history and the data presented is clearly WRONG.

If you all did not bring over the old help desk tickets etc into the new system...well, that is a problem in itself. At worst, you still work though the old system tickets while at the same time have anything NEW put into the new system.

I am sorry, but this is clearly not right. And to say you were jsut alerted to this thread, well, that again would be yet another issue. Like WHY were you JUST alerted. Again...January!

Comment

As requested, I have added bug report 57 to the new bugzilla reporting system (was bug 22123 in the old system).

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by Mark42 View Post
                            As requested, I have added bug report 57 to the new bugzilla reporting system (was bug 22123 in the old system).

Mark
                            Thanks Mark. Much appreciated!

Comment

np. In a previous life, for my corporate sins, I was put in charge of customer support for software that I designed, wrote, and debugged (industrial process control).

Mark

Comment

Also, we were told that any bugs entered in bugzilla would not be targeted to HS2, but to HS3 because HS2 was being retired.
                                HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
                                54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
                                Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Working...
                                X