No Stations Will Populate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Stations Will Populate

Just installed and started working on this. I've gotten a valid API key and everything appears to be working correctly but I can't seem to get any weather stations to populate. I've tried multiple local zip codes, town names, etc to no avail. Have I missed a step somewhere? The API key reads Valid but the Success rate is zero. I assume this is because there isn't a station defined currently.

Ver. 3.0.5712.31691

If the success rate is 0, then means your key is being refused by WeatherBug. Can you enable debug to see if anything of value is written to the logs?

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Yep. I'll do that and report back.

Comment

error in log

This is what i get in the log when i try to set a station.

Nov-19 10:58:36 AM 1 Error System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized. at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse() at HSPI_ULTRAWEATHERBUG3.hspi_weatherbug_api.GetLocations(Strin g searchString)
        Nov-19 10:58:36 AM 1 Error System.Net.WebException

Comment

Are you using the credentials provided by WeatherBug that are associated with their new $20 per month plan?
          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Yep. I signed up, paid the fee and did a copy/paste of the key just like instructions. I will double check and make sure the key is correct.

Comment

There must have been some kind of screw-up on my part. I checked and found that the charge for the API key never hit my account. Don't know where i got that API key but that was the problem. I signed up again and now it seems to be working. sorry to have wasted your time! Thanks.

Comment

No worries! I am glad it is working

Comment

Working...
                X