can't upload log file at help desk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can't upload log file at help desk

I must be stupid but I am not seeing a link at your help desk when I log in at your website to upload a detailed log file concerning devices not turning on in HS3 even as occupied is reporting devices going on and off in HS.

What am I not seeing on your help desk form? I am using Windows 10 and latest versions of chrome and/or internet explorer. Both have same problem and don't show a link onyour "new request" form to upload attachment.

I have attached the log here as a text file concerning the problem referred to in the other message in which devices don't actually turn on even though Bl occupied is reporting them in the HS log to be going on...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Ricky; January 30, 2016, 11:45 PM.

You have to log a ticket first
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

It looks like you are using the HomeSeer start and end times (sunset and sunrise)
      These values are:

1/30/2016 5:01:06 PM : v2.0.14.0 - Simulate_Occupancy(): startTime --> 5:54:00 PM
      1/30/2016 5:01:06 PM : v2.0.14.0 - Simulate_Occupancy(): endTime --> 7:19:00 AM

You can see that you are trying to turn on the device at 5:01 PM which is not between those times
      Cheers,
      Bob
      Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Ok, that was my mistake, last night I was just trying to create a log file to upload for and I forgot about the HS times. But the devices are not coming on even when the simulation is started at sunset. I will upload another log file showing this. I just ran the simulation and it is not sunrise yet so it should be within the HS times. I have also un-clicked the HS times and will send that.

I have uploaded the new log at your help desk. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X