Patriots or Falcons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Patriots or Falcons?

It's no secret that HomeSeer is in New England and that most of us like to see Tom and the team do well. However, there is some division among the ranks here. One of our guys (not sayin' who) is a die hard Texans fan... which is pretty ironic considering they're not in the Super Bowl but their stadium is

So, what's it gonna be? Who's going to take the title this year and what will the final score be? Anyone?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

As a Broncos fan, it's hard to have a favorite. I want Atlanta to win (and they can), I think New England wins in a high scoring game. 27-30 New England.

It is always a mistake to make predictions.
    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

I'm cheering for the Falcons, but predicting that the Patriots will win. Here's hoping that I'm wrong .

Cheers
      Al
      HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
      Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

I'm in Saints country and the Falcons are in the same division, so I'm rooting for the Patriots.

Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge using Tapatalk
        HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
        54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
        Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Since the two teams didn't play each other in the regular season, I think it'll come down to who's got the better coaching staff and who prepared better. There are intangibles too like experience and injuries during the game. Should be fun.

Comment

I'm a Cowboys fan.

They still have a Super Bowl?

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
              Since the two teams didn't play each other in the regular season, I think it'll come down to who's got the better coaching staff and who prepared better. There are intangibles too like experience and injuries during the game. Should be fun.
              No doubt that Belichick and Brady are prepared. Brady loves the game and has been here so many times, he will be relaxed. He is easily flustered if his offensive line cannot protect him, but they are usually very good. We'll see if Atlanta can get to him early.

Atlanta seems to be on a mission and it appears that Kyle Shanahan is a chip of the ole block. If he has the same ability to create clever offensive schemes as his dad, it will be interesting. Looks like he will be the 49ers head coach next year.

It is said that defense wins super bowls and both teams have a good defense.

I grew up in Dallas and will always be a Cowboys fan, but when I lived there the Broncos were my second team. Since moving to Colorado 30 years ago The Broncos became #1 and the Cowboys my second team. I was expecting a Dallas/New England Superbowl before the playoffs began.
              HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Congratulations to Tom, Bill and the team for THE most amazing comeback in Super Bowl history. AWESOME finish!!!
                Attached Files

Comment

It was the best Super Bowl that I have seen in my life!
                  - Pete

Auto mator
                  Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                  Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
                  HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                  HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

I agree!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368, Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 - Home, Number of Devices: 373, Number of Events: 666, Enabled Plug-Ins
                    2.0.83.0: BLRF, 2.0.10.0: BLUSBUIRT, 3.0.0.75: HSTouch Server, 3.0.0.58: mcsXap, 3.0.0.11: NetCAM, 3.0.0.36: X10, 3.0.1.25: Z-Wave,Alexa,HomeKit

Comment

I'm just glad half time was long enough to allow Brady time to deflate all the balls!
                      https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/de...plifier-plugin

Comment

Working...
                      X