This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feature Request

Paul, I'm loving the plugin, and increased usage has highlighted a possible enhancement. The ability to create a device from the history page with the current settings. So I could view the history of my phone, see places I want to create near/distance devices for and just click a "create device button"?
    Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

Originally posted by beerygaz View Post
      Paul, I'm loving the plugin, and increased usage has highlighted a possible enhancement. The ability to create a device from the history page with the current settings. So I could view the history of my phone, see places I want to create near/distance devices for and just click a "create device button"?
      I had planned to do some work on the history page side of things over the next few weeks so I will look at adding this feature.

Paul..

Comment

No user town country or post code

Trying out this plugin and it seems to be working well. But none of my devices are getting any info for town, country, or post code. Using different devices, tried all 3 clients(back, FM, and BTraced). Hoping it's just something simple that I'm missing.

Thanks.

Figure it out. Reverse GeoCode
        Last edited by Ferrari100; February 25, 2014, 04:38 PM. Reason: Figured it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferrari100 View Post
          Trying out this plugin and it seems to be working well. But none of my devices are getting any info for town, country, or post code. Using different devices, tried all 3 clients(back, FM, and BTraced). Hoping it's just something simple that I'm missing.

Thanks.
          First time I have heard of this issue. If you want to send me an email then I will look into it for you.

Paul..

Comment

anyone using the newest release with 8.1 64 bit ?.
            Ubuntu on the Intel NUC ( 8i5BEK ), 32 G, 250G SSD, V4 Pro 😎

Comment

Hi guys - after upgrading it seems that PHLocation stopped working. It seems to me that is just doesn't know to associate the existing devices. Here is some data to try and help figure it out:

It says it starts OK, but then says it "CANT MATCH PLUG IN TO SYSTEM" yet it seems to start ok.

In the HS3 logs I get this error:
              PHP Code:
              Mar-05 6:32:32 AM           Plug-In     Finished initializing plug-in PHLocation
              Mar
              -05 6:32:32 AM           PHLocation Error     (InitIOCan't match Plug-In to system. Plug-In function disabled. Contact developer.
              Mar-05 6:32:32 AM           PHLocation     (InitIO) Database structure update not required.
              Mar-05 6:32:32 AM           PHLocation     (InitIO) Database version is: 2
              Mar-05 6:32:32 AM           PHLocation     (InitIO) Plug-in version is: 3.0.0.61
              Mar-05 6:32:30 AM           PHLocation Warning     (InitIO) Removed updater_override.txt file successfully.
              Mar-05 6:32:30 AM           PHLocation Warning     (InitIO) Try to remove updater_override.txt file left by installer.
              Mar-05 6:32:30 AM           Info     Plug-in PHLocation has connected successfully
              Mar-05 6:32:30 AM           Info     Remote application or plugin has connected: 127.0.0.1:4606
              Mar-05 6:32:30 AM           Info     Remote application or plugin has connected: 127.0.0.1:4605
              Mar-05 6:32:22 AM           Updater     Install/Update of package PHLocation was successful.
              Mar-05 6:32:22 AM           Updater     Copying file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\HSPI_PHLocation.exe
              Mar-05 6:32:22 AM           Updater     Extraction Complete.
              Mar-05 6:32:22 AM           Updater     Extracting files from zip file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\Updates3\PHLocation3.0.0.61\PHL_Images.zip Destination: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\html\images\PHLocation\
              Mar-05 6:32:22 AM           Updater Warning     File exists, not overwriting: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\Data\PHLocation\PHLocation.mdb
              Mar-05 6:32:22 AM           Updater     Installing package PHLocation 
              When I try to manually update a location: It says it is not an active device. I did change the "Floor" to Location instead of PHLocation. The Room is still PHLocation.

PHP Code:
              Mar-05 6:35:14 AM           PHLocation     (PollSingleDevErrorDevice [148is not marked as an active device!
              Mar-05 6:35:14 AM           PHLocation     Update Now clicked for device [PHLCUS[148]FM]
              Mar-05 6:35:14 AM           Device Control     DeviceLocation PHLocation Julie Location to Update Now (1by/fromCAPI Control Handler 

Any ideas on how to remove the plugin error and also how to reassociate the existing config and devices with the new plugin? I was using .55 originally and upgraded to .61.

Comment

Originally posted by robilium View Post
                Hi guys - after upgrading it seems that PHLocation stopped working. It seems to me that is just doesn't know to associate the existing devices. Here is some data to try and help figure it out:

It says it starts OK, but then says it "CANT MATCH PLUG IN TO SYSTEM" yet it seems to start ok.

In the HS3 logs I get this error:
                PHP Code:
                Mar-05 6:32:32 AM           Plug-In     Finished initializing plug-in PHLocation
                Mar
                -05 6:32:32 AM           PHLocation Error     (InitIOCan't match Plug-In to system. Plug-In function disabled. Contact developer.
                Mar-05 6:32:32 AM           PHLocation     (InitIO) Database structure update not required.
                Mar-05 6:32:32 AM           PHLocation     (InitIO) Database version is: 2
                Mar-05 6:32:32 AM           PHLocation     (InitIO) Plug-in version is: 3.0.0.61
                Mar-05 6:32:30 AM           PHLocation Warning     (InitIO) Removed updater_override.txt file successfully.
                Mar-05 6:32:30 AM           PHLocation Warning     (InitIO) Try to remove updater_override.txt file left by installer.
                Mar-05 6:32:30 AM           Info     Plug-in PHLocation has connected successfully
                Mar-05 6:32:30 AM           Info     Remote application or plugin has connected: 127.0.0.1:4606
                Mar-05 6:32:30 AM           Info     Remote application or plugin has connected: 127.0.0.1:4605
                Mar-05 6:32:22 AM           Updater     Install/Update of package PHLocation was successful.
                Mar-05 6:32:22 AM           Updater     Copying file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\HSPI_PHLocation.exe
                Mar-05 6:32:22 AM           Updater     Extraction Complete.
                Mar-05 6:32:22 AM           Updater     Extracting files from zip file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\Updates3\PHLocation3.0.0.61\PHL_Images.zip Destination: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\html\images\PHLocation\
                Mar-05 6:32:22 AM           Updater Warning     File exists, not overwriting: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\Data\PHLocation\PHLocation.mdb
                Mar-05 6:32:22 AM           Updater     Installing package PHLocation 
                When I try to manually update a location: It says it is not an active device. I did change the "Floor" to Location instead of PHLocation. The Room is still PHLocation.

PHP Code:
                Mar-05 6:35:14 AM           PHLocation     (PollSingleDevErrorDevice [148is not marked as an active device!
                Mar-05 6:35:14 AM           PHLocation     Update Now clicked for device [PHLCUS[148]FM]
                Mar-05 6:35:14 AM           Device Control     DeviceLocation PHLocation Julie Location to Update Now (1by/fromCAPI Control Handler 

Any ideas on how to remove the plugin error and also how to reassociate the existing config and devices with the new plugin? I was using .55 originally and upgraded to .61.
                I think I replied to an email that was from you.

Paul..

Comment

Originally posted by sooty View Post
                  The user name and password can be anything you like and are not related to HS3 users / passwords.
                  Paul..
                  I see the data from Btraced coming into the log, but get an error stating:
                  Mar-09 12:36:24 PHLocation Error (httpprocrequest) User or Password NOT authenticated!

When the user id and password is not related to HS3 users, where is it related to than ?

Thanks,

Rien
                  Regards,

Rien du Pre
                  The Netherlands
                  Using:
                  Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
                  Plugin's:
                  RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

The plug-in runs its own http server to process http post requests from Btraced and Backitude as opposed to making use of the HS3 web server hence HS3 user names and passwords are not related to the plug-in.

If you go to the general config page of the plug-in you will see the http server settings where you can specify the user name and password that will be used to authenticate post requests from Btraced and / or Backitude.

If you make any changes to the http server settings, the plug-in must be re-started for them to take effect.

Paul..

Comment

Hi,

The restart did the trick, I should have read the screen better because it's on there....

But now I get:
                      Mar-09 14:12:28 PHLocation Error No corresponding PHL user device for incomming BT data from device [FFFFFFFF98A3E28866CB495CA95D3BDBDB7AD596]. Data rejected!

I created a Btraced used/device, what is the related user device to look for ?
                      Regards,

Rien du Pre
                      The Netherlands
                      Using:
                      Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
                      Plugin's:
                      RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

With BTraced, the plug-in doesn't know what the device ID is until the first trip data comes in for a given device.

Open the user device you created for editing and enter the device ID shown in the log entry [part between the square brackets] in the field provided. Save the device and re-attempt the Btraced upload.

In case you hadn't realised, the plug-in does store the BTraced trip points in the database but because the primary aim of the plug-in is to deal with current (or latest known) location it doesn't actually do anything with them.

Paul..

Comment

Apologies if I (or others) have asked this before, however I am curious what the best way would be to allow me to complete a task if I have been at ANY location for greater than 15 minutes. What I would like to do is for work purposes, log in my own system if I have been somewhere for x amount of time so that I can look back at my history to see I was at site X from x to Y (or just at Site X).

I know it is a hard one as the address would not exist, but I am wondering if I could do something like look at latitude and longitude and work it out that way.

(even if I have to store my own values I am fine with that). But if would be great if you could trigger on a new location and for a period of time.

e.g. User X has been at location x (e.g. new) for 15 minutes.
                          This might be that a user has been at an already defined location (e.g. a place they have entered), or it could be any, or new.

So I could have it (through the plugin) triggering like this:

• User 123 has been at any location for (more/less/equal) to 15 minutes
                          • User 123 has been at a new location for (more/less/equal) to 15 minutes

Thanks!
                          HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Facebook | Twitter | Flickr | Google+ | Website | YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by travisdh View Post
                            Apologies if I (or others) have asked this before, however I am curious what the best way would be to allow me to complete a task if I have been at ANY location for greater than 15 minutes. What I would like to do is for work purposes, log in my own system if I have been somewhere for x amount of time so that I can look back at my history to see I was at site X from x to Y (or just at Site X).

I know it is a hard one as the address would not exist, but I am wondering if I could do something like look at latitude and longitude and work it out that way.

(even if I have to store my own values I am fine with that). But if would be great if you could trigger on a new location and for a period of time.

This might be that a user has been at an already defined location (e.g. a place they have entered), or it could be any, or new.

Thanks!

I hear you somehow (hope I’m wright) but GPS works mysteriously sometimes. On certain days without cloud cover it happens to trigger more accurately and on a bad day gives you headaches. From my experience I use distance to trigger an event but this also works for stored locations (or stared Places) on Google Maps. So for the plotted points you see on Google Maps during your journey to and from your places are determined by how often you have set up Btraced or Backitude to fire updates. If you want use the plotted points you first have turn them into your stared places for them to trigger when you get there. And in Homeseer you set distance, say less than or greater than what you want set before or after you enter or leave your stared places. Then you could use conditional timed events in Homeseer to do whatever you prefer. Another good way I use the above is with Tasker for Android to control Backitude to fire updates for a set time and turning off after.

So to be more precise in your question about: User 123 has been at any location for (more/less/equal) to 15 minutes,
                            Could only work with: User 123 has been at any known saved location for (more/less/equal) to 15 minutes since the event triggered. You can also use that period to trigger something else.

The unknown will not trigger because they are not saved in the plugin config. Distance works not so very well due to weather conditions. So you use it with inside or outside a saved location.

For more how to use control Backitude using Tasker , check this out: http://www.reddit.com/r/tasker/comme...te_with_tasker

I hope that helps someone.

Regards.

Eman..
                            TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

Originally posted by travisdh View Post

Thanks!
                              Let me give this some more thought but initially 2 possibilities come to mind.

1. Maybe a rather clumsy approach:
                              Add a virtual device something like "Time out for user X triggered" with 2 values Yes / No.

The plug-in has a built in "New Location" trigger. You could add an HS3 timer and an event that toggles the virtual device to No, resets the timer to 0 and starts it whenever a new location trigger is fired.

A second event could then be triggered if TimerX > 900 (15 mins) to toggle the virtual device to On and stop the timer.

2. Tidier approach:
                              I could probably add another child device to each user device something like "time at current location" which could be updated say every 1 minute. I could do this so that when a new position comes in it resets the timer to 0 but if a more accurate position for the same location comes in then leave the timer as is.

You could then use a HS event to fire if the value of a given timer > X.

Paul..

Comment

I like the additional child with time

I have faith that I can get it working again w/ 8.1.. really miss it !
                                Ubuntu on the Intel NUC ( 8i5BEK ), 32 G, 250G SSD, V4 Pro 😎

Comment

Working...
                                X