Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with RF becoming inactive

Hi,

I am running HS3 version 3.0.0.96 and BLRF 2.0.67.0 and when I look at my log file and try to turn on or off a light using my x10 RF remote nothing works. If I go under manage plugins and disable then enable the BLRF plugin the x10 remotes will work for a while. I reset the plugin last night about midnight and when I got up this morning the X10 RF remote did not work until I disabled and then enabled the plugin.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Ronnie

Seems odd. Are you getting any errors in the log?
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

No,

I scanned thru the log file since I enabled BLRF at midnight and there isn't any errors in the log file.

Thanks,

Ronnie

Comment

Odd... log a help desk ticket on my site

When it stops working, turn on debug logging on the BLRF options web page and capture the issue, the disable debug logging and attach the BLRF-Detailed.log file zipped to the help desk ticket.
        Cheers,
        Bob

Comment

Blade,

I to am seeing this and thought it was something I had done but after some testing it looks like BLRF stops responding and if I restart the plugin it works ok again for a while then stops.
          I will run some more tests tonight to see if I can find anything.
          I am running HS 3.0.0.125 and BLRF 2.0.67.0

Greig.
          Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
          X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
          Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
          Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
          Scripts =
          Various

Comment

I asked him to post a help desk ticket on my site
            I have not seen this once here and mine has now been running well over a week
            Are you guys using a W800?
            Cheers,
            Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
              I asked him to post a help desk ticket on my site
              I have not seen this once here and mine has now been running well over a week
              Are you guys using a W800?
              Yep I am using the W800.
              I changed it to use "Serial Port" instead of the "MSCommlib" this morning and am waiting for it to crash again. I will add a ticket your site with the log if it gives up again.

Greig.
              Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
              Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
              Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
              Scripts =
              Various

Comment

Originally posted by enigmatheatre View Post
                Yep I am using the W800.
                I changed it to use "Serial Port" instead of the "MSCommlib" this morning and am waiting for it to crash again. I will add a ticket your site with the log if it gives up again.

Greig.
                I had the same symptoms using a MR26A, sometimes only lasting a day before requiring a plugin restart. Since I changed the mode to "SerialPort" I have had no re-occurrence in about 4 weeks.

Comment

I would use "SerialPort" because it is the new way of doing it.
                  I only added "MSCommlib" for serial ports with issues
                  Cheers,
                  Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
                    I would use "SerialPort" because it is the new way of doing it.
                    I only added "MSCommlib" for serial ports with issues
                    This may be the fix as I have been running it all day and it has been fine. I just left it on the default "MSCommlib" as I have not had problems with it but if this fixes it then I will leave it on "Serial Port".

Greig.
                    Scripts =
                    Various

Comment

I am running a W800 and is set on "MSCommlib." It has been up and running since 8am this morning. I will post a help desk ticket with a log file if it happens again.

Thanks for your responses,

Ronnie

Comment

If you have issues with MSCommLib then use SerialPort
                        Cheers,
                        Bob

Comment

Working...
                        X