• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Book1.txt

Comment

Originally posted by huntley1 View Post
      [ATTACH]58963[/ATTACH]
      in this log I see the OnPlay, OnPause lines, so the device status were correctly updated, right?

please keep the debug log enable (you can use the log to file option) until it doesn't work and then send them to me.

for some reason the movie you play doesn't have an id, what is the source of this movie, do you have it in your library?anyway you can safely ignore this error, I will make it disappear in the next version.

thanks

Comment

I have full control over status in terms of play/pause, stop, rewinds, etc. I've notice it does log when execute those commands, but the status field in attachment 58503 in my first message to don't update. I believe it is that status that the event triggers are based off of.

Comment

I see, the error you saw in your logs is actually preventing the Status device to be updated.

Please test version 3.0.1.1 available here

Comment

When I download the files onto my controller (running Linux), the update doesn't show in the Plug-In manage as instructed to.

There is just a main applications folder on my machine, there is no updates folder.

Comment

When I download the files onto my controller (running Linux), the update doesn't show in the Plug-In manage as instructed to.

There is just a main applications folder on my machine, there is no updates folder.
              double check the folder to put the zip in is Updates3/Zips it's in the HomeSeer folder which is located in /usr/loca/ on zee and SEL controllers

Click image for larger version

Name:	zees2.png
Views:	1
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	1188616

Comment

I get it to the point where it asks to download and install, but the install fails.

I'm not 100% sure where to put the Override.txt file. i have it installed /usr/local/HomeSeer

Comment

I get it to the point where it asks to download and install, but the install fails.

I'm not 100% sure where to put the Override.txt file. i have it installed /usr/local/HomeSeer
                  the file should be called updater_override.txt and yes it needs to be installed in /usr/local/HomeSeer

check your logs to know why the installation fails

Comment

Here are the logs for when I try to do the download:

Name:	Untitled-2.jpg
Size:	89.1 KB
ID:	1188629

Name:	file location.jpg
Size:	46.1 KB
ID:	1188630

A folder with the name Kodi3.0.1.1 is created in the /usr/local/Homeseer/Updates3 folder, but has no file in it. I the download and install unzips the Kodi_Linux_3-0-1-1.zip file, creates the Kodi3.0.1.1 folder, and moves the file into there. I manually tried doing it, but I keep getting a prompt saying I don't have permission...

Comment

Kodi_Linux_3-0-1-1.zip needs to be in /usr/local/HomeSeer/Updates3/Zips

you missed the Zips part

Comment

I get this prompt when I try to move it into the Zip folder. Even when trying to save the download directly there.

Name:	prompt.jpg
Size:	33.5 KB
ID:	1188633

Comment

I get this prompt when I try to move it into the Zip folder. Even when trying to save the download directly there.
                          [ATTACH]59010[/ATTACH]
                          You need to be root, using the command line you would use the "sudo" command but I don't know how to do it using a GUI.

Comment

I finally got the zip file copied into the Zips folder. I have to open /usr/local/HomeSeer/Updates3 in a terminal and used the following commands(ignore the last two lines):

Name:	terminl.jpg
Size:	23.8 KB
ID:	1188646

The password is hsthsths3

I go the update installed and is seem to working quiete well. I have yet to see an issue with the status update. I'll keep a close eye it over the weekend and let you know for sure.

Thanks for your help!

Comment

Having the same problem here. Running 3.0.1.2 and my status never changes even though the plugin is connected. Even tried sending a text and nothing gets through. Running Kodi 16.1 on a Windows 10 machine
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by macrho View Post
                                Having the same problem here. Running 3.0.1.2 and my status never changes even though the plugin is connected. Even tried sending a text and nothing gets through. Running Kodi 16.1 on a Windows 10 machine
                                on the machine where Kodi is running, do you have Squeezebox or another program listening on port 9090?
                                To check that run the "Resource Monitor" (from Task manager click the Resource monitor button from the performance tab), and then find the program that listen on port 9090 from the "Listening Ports" section. Stop this program, and restart Kodi and then restart the plugin.

Comment

Working...
                                X