Fresh install 3.0.1.84

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fresh install 3.0.1.84

Android phones using tasker. It was working but recently stopped updating so rather than continue to troubleshoot I uninstalled phlocation and renamed all files/folders as *.old.

Fresh install, new user setup and it seems to be updating but see this in the logs. I saw the same error after the .84 upgrade ...

Mar-06 9:14:25 PM PHLocation Error (procCustomData) Exception: System.InvalidCastException: Conversion from string "%LOCTMS" to type 'Double' is not valid. ---> System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format. at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDoub le(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble( String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble( String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) at p.d(String A_0, String A_1) at p.l(String A_0)

Originally posted by JohnMeek View Post
    Android phones using tasker. It was working but recently stopped updating so rather than continue to troubleshoot I uninstalled phlocation and renamed all files/folders as *.old.

Fresh install, new user setup and it seems to be updating but see this in the logs. I saw the same error after the .84 upgrade ...

Mar-06 9:14:25 PM PHLocation Error (procCustomData) Exception: System.InvalidCastException: Conversion from string "%LOCTMS" to type 'Double' is not valid. ---> System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format. at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDoub le(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble( String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble( String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) at p.d(String A_0, String A_1) at p.l(String A_0)
    Can you set debug level to 2, force an update from Tasker and email me the resulting log entries.

Paul..

Comment

Responding with the logs ...

Emailing you the logs to your gmail address now ...

Also, since I have a fresh install I seem to need a new activation key as my previous one is no longer valid so I am also including the Product name and serial number.

Comment

Working!

Thanks for the PM. For completeness (and future notes) apparently the variable for LOCTMS was changed after an android update and no longer passing the time. After changing the variable to LOCNTMS as shown in the docs it is working as expected.

And thanks for the updated license key!

Comment

Working...
        X