Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with Buttons after restart...

Ok, so I restarted HS today.

I have buttons to launch HSClients for the clients.
    Button config is:
    [VDButton14]
    Buttontext=Start HSTouch
    Command=run||hstouch.exe||||0||C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HSTouch

I get an error is HS Log -
    2/24/2013 8:43:16 AM Error Initializing script run: File 'Jon00RCCNM.vben' not found.

Nothing in the Error.txt file on the client.

I have a button that calls a macro -
    [VDButton12]
    Buttontext=JBright
    Command=macro3

[VDButton13]
    Buttontext=JDim
    Command=macro2

They call an exe on the client -
    Macro2
    run||C:\Progra~1\Backlight\JogglerBlCtrl.exe||1

Macro3
    run||C:\Progra~1\Backlight\JogglerBlCtrl.exe||100

This works.

After clicking one of those buttons, button14 works.

However, not knowing it, if I place commands in the startup.txt file it works!
    ??

Currently commented out -
    'hs.RunEx "Jon00RCCNM.vben","main","9||run||hstouch.exe||||0||c:\progr am files\Homeseer HSTouch"
    'hs.RunEx "Jon00RCCNM.vben","main","10||run||hstouch.exe||||0||c:\prog ram files\Homeseer HSTouch"
    'hs.RunEx "Jon00RCCNM.vben","main","11||run||hstouch.exe||||0||c:\prog ram files\Homeseer HSTouch"
    'hs.RunEx "Jon00RCCNM.vben","main","12||run||hstouch.exe||||0||c:\prog ram files\Homeseer HSTouch"
    'hs.RunEx "Jon00RCCNM.vben","main","13||run||hstouch.exe||||0||c:\prog ram files\Homeseer HSTouch"

Still no error.txt file on client(s).

I think in past testing I have restarted the RCC Client then tried clicking button14 and it worked. In other words, restarting the RCC client will fix the issue, too. I think.

You say that you get the following error:

2/24/2013 8:43:16 AM Error Initializing script run: File 'Jon00RCCNM.vben' not found.

If that is the case, then there would be no communication with the client when you pressed the button. I do not understand why you get this error as the script does exist. It's more baffling that it then starts working.
    Jon

Comment

Working...
    X