A couple of issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A couple of issues

I picked this up on Amazon: Dresden wireless ballast FLS-PP lp with Power PWM interface, 3m RGB LED stripe and power supply. deCONZ found it just fine and I am able to control it from the web interface. But from JowiHue I can only control on/off and dim level. If I move any of the color sliders, the led strip turns off. The plugin sees it as type FLS-PP3.

The other problem is that when I try and open the Lights list in the Bridge Maintenance page, I get this in the log (and no list):
    JowiHue Error: (BuildSliderLights):web Maintenance:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

The Groups and other lists work fine.

There is a little bit more in the trace file.
    Code:
    14:17:02.9550530 -- (Web_Maintenance.BuildSliderLights) -C- Build slider lights for RaspBee-GW lightrows found = 13
    14:17:02.9585620 -- (Web_Maintenance.BuildSliderLights) Error: web Maintenance:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    14:17:02.9649980 -- (Web_Maintenance.BuildSliderLights) System.NullReferenceException(0x80004003): Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      at HSPI_JowiHue.Web_Maintenance.BuildSliderLights (HSPI_JowiHue.HueDataSet+MyBridgesTableRow& Bridgerow, System.Boolean Rebuilding, System.Boolean Close) [0x005a6] in <e0e8eeffe1ad4e3e9590b78780b6c2a1>:0

Bob,

Is it possible to send me a complete logfile, from plugin start, including the color test and the test on the bridge maintenance page? Also send me a copy of the JowiHue tab in the properties of the on/of device - if it opens, it could throw an error as well. I think the plugin does not know this device yet and misinterprets some of the attributes.

Pleas send the jowihue.log to w dot vuyk at upcmail dot nl

Thanks

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Wim,

I have exactly the same erros in my log when i try to open the light on one of my bridges (HGUE and deconz). Any pointer whats happening?

Error: (BuildSliderLights)::web Maintenance:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Regards

Bart
      Regards Bart
      ------------------------------------------
      Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
      HSPRO 3.
      Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

Bart,

I think I answered on this in another thread? Do you have JowiHue lines in the log warning a device exists for a light no longer present on the bridge?
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Not that i can find in my current logs, i will recheck when i see a plugin restart again

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
          Regards Bart
          ------------------------------------------
          Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
          HSPRO 3.
          Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

Working...
          X