Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Additional EnviR Transmitters

Hi guys,
    I've got an EnviR with 3 phase power active (that is 3 x Realtime Usage Channels), and working perfectly integrating with HomeSeer and pulling all the information through.

What i'm curious about is if I purchase an additional EnviR Transmitter (1 phase), and attach it to my Solar panels, whilst I know that the EnviR display will be able to show up, will an additional channel appear in HomeSeer?

Cheers,
    Gwumm

I only used the plugin briefly but I remember there being a config page somewhere in the plugin that gives the ability to add additional transmitters (seem to remember nine check boxes or something similar), it then created the devices - to draw the charts you specified either a parameter or URL, I cant remember...

Comment

Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
      I only used the plugin briefly but I remember there being a config page somewhere in the plugin that gives the ability to add additional transmitters (seem to remember nine check boxes or something similar), it then created the devices - to draw the charts you specified either a parameter or URL, I cant remember...
      Legend! That's exactly what it was. Thanks

Comment

One further question, can the additional transmitters have a different 'Electric Rate' to that of the main one?

Everything else is working perfectly..

Comment

Working...
        X