www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > HomeSeer Products & Services > HomeSeer Software > HS3 / HS3PRO > HS3 / HS3PRO Discussion

HS3 / HS3PRO Discussion Discussions related to the released version of HS3/HS3PRO

Old December 6th, 2017, 11:19 AM
Seer

"No Status" issue on HS3

Hi all ,

I'm a beginner and I have just installed HS3 on a windows 10 PC and I have installed some z-wave modules in my home.
My problem is that all modules (shutters and multisensors modules) on HS have the status : "No Status" ... And so I can't do nothing on the HS app ; I can't control the shutter and I can't see the values on the multisensors.
Do you know why ? What can I do?

Please see the attached files .

I don't know if it's important but the shutter modules are by Qubino model ZMNHCD1 and the multisensors are by Aeotec model Multi-Sensor 5.

Could you help me ?

Thanks a lot in advanced
Attached Images

Old December 6th, 2017, 11:40 AM
OverSeer

Which Z-Wave interface are you using?
What version of HS3 are you running?
How far are the devices from your Z-Wave interface?

It appears you do have status being reported on your Z-Wave nodes. The top device which I'm guessing is the root node doesn't have a status.
Old December 6th, 2017, 01:01 PM
Seer

I have a Aeotec USB GEN5 .
The version is HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368 (Windows)
The devices are connected correctly with the HS and from the web manager console I can control them ; the problem is that I can't control them from the mobile app and I don't know why ...

I noticed that under plug-in , I can't enable the plug-in of HSTouch because I have the message "see setup" ; I don't know what I should configure in order to enable the plug-in

Thanks for your help and for your time
Old December 6th, 2017, 02:45 PM
Seer Master

I'm not sure if you know this but the root device doesn't update and is not used to control the shades. So like in this picture the top line that says no status is not an issue. You should not be trying to control that device from that parent. You should be using the child device at the bottom that has a dimmer slide bar and shows down.
Attached Images

Old December 6th, 2017, 08:02 PM
Seer

From manager web console I can raise and lower the shutters without any problem ... The problem is that on tha mobile app I can see the modules but I can't do nothing because the status of the devices is "no status"
Old December 6th, 2017, 08:46 PM
OverSeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxiaco View Post
From manager web console I can raise and lower the shutters without any problem ... The problem is that on tha mobile app I can see the modules but I can't do nothing because the status of the devices is "no status"
You will want to hide from view your root devices if you do not want to see them on HSTouch.
Old December 7th, 2017, 05:03 AM
Seer

I would like to see and control my device from HSTouch :-)
At the moment on HSTouch I can just see the devices with the status "no status" and I can't control them ...
Old December 7th, 2017, 10:12 AM
Seer Master

It's because it's the wrong device. The root device has no control or status. Your looking st the wrong device in HS Touch. Just like in the web console you need to not use the root device, same in HS Touch.
Old December 11th, 2017, 05:03 AM
Seer

YOU ARE RIGHT!
Sorry!