X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kriz83 View Post
    Now getting lots of
    Code:
    Sep-27 10:50:14 AM         Sonos Error    UpdateRadioStationsInfo unable to open DB for zoneplayer = Woonkamer with error- database is locked database is locked
    Did you try restarting the PI? Each time when you start playing a radiostation or when the radiostation updates its track info, the DB is updated. Do you see the error each time or sometimes? If each time, go to the <hsroot>/html/Sonos/MusicDB folder and delete the radiostations database. See if that solves it.

If it is intermittent put debug flag on (not the UPNP) and capture log. Post log, preferably as attachment (.txt or .zip file)

Dirk

Comment

Hi Dirk,

Now it completely stopped working. Can''t play/pause the S5 anymore.

Logs:
      http://pastebin.com/Mw2EH38m

Comment

Hi Dirk,

Logs:
        I suspect the DB issue is causing resources to hang (seems to be either in Linux or Mono). Use Top to see if resources are hanging.

Restart HS and see if the DB issue is going away. If not, manually delete the DB and see if that takes care.

I may have to rewrite all the fault conditions around failing DB access to make sure nothing remains hanging in Linux so that will take a while, especially because I'm going to be out of the country for many weeks.

Dirk

Comment

Hi Dirk,

Logs:
          See this post (http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...6&postcount=50) and subsequent postings.

Run the command in the posting and check for open file handles.

Dirk

Comment

Hi Dirk,

Logs:
            After looking at file handles etc. you can download the attached version where I rewrote the recovery code, trying to make sure the files are closed under any circumstances when an error appears

Let me know how it goes.

Dirk
            ps will in Belgium next week, which parts/town of Belgium do you call home?
            Attached Files

Comment

Thanks, will try those tonight.

I live in the north-east of 'Limburg', close to the dutch border. Half-way between Hasselt and Eindhoven.

Comment

I live in the north-east of 'Limburg', close to the dutch border. Half-way between Hasselt and Eindhoven.
                Gotcha, don't get there a lot, more of middle of Belgium kind of guy.
                Dirk

Comment

Extra SONOS devices with a UDN ending with _MS

Hi there,

I have two Sonos devices (Connect and Play:5), for each of the devices listed in the plugin's config page is another device that ends with _MS. It shows up in the device management screen and they don't seem to respond to any commands. The other devices work fine, so no issues there.

I've looked through the forums and couldn't find any answer to this, and wondering if this is something to ignore, or serves a purpose. I'd like to get rid of them if they are 'ghost' devices as they clutter things up, and when working with HS3 Touch designer clutter up the drop down lists of devices and its hard to distinguish them from the actual player and this ghost device.

I'm assuming it has something to do with 'media server' or UPnP? Just guessing...

Thanks,

Andrew

Comment

Originally posted by transparent View Post
                    Hi there,

I have two Sonos devices (Connect and Play:5), for each of the devices listed in the plugin's config page is another device that ends with _MS. It shows up in the device management screen and they don't seem to respond to any commands. The other devices work fine, so no issues there.

I've looked through the forums and couldn't find any answer to this, and wondering if this is something to ignore, or serves a purpose. I'd like to get rid of them if they are 'ghost' devices as they clutter things up, and when working with HS3 Touch designer clutter up the drop down lists of devices and its hard to distinguish them from the actual player and this ghost device.

I'm assuming it has something to do with 'media server' or UPnP? Just guessing...

Thanks,

Andrew
                    What version of the PI are you on? This was a problem a few versions back, delete them from the config page AFTER you have upgraded to the latest version (which can be found in the beta section of the updater). If you were using the R3.1x.x version and have in the mean time moved back to the (Windows only) 3.0.x.x version, you my have to go to the 3.1.x.x. version to delete the ghost devices and than either stay on 3.1.x.x. or go back.

Clear as mud?

Dirk

Comment

I'm on 3.1.0.4 - but I'm pretty sure I've had those extra devices hanging around from a long time ago - just started bugging me lately. I couldn't delete them (error in log about an instance of an object can't reference....blah blah). I just blasted out the .ini file and had it rediscover/recreate from scratch. I had very little configured, so nothing lost, besides those extra devices.

Thanks for the quick reply!

Comment

After a while, the
                        UpdateRadioStationsInfo unable to open DB for zoneplayer = Woonkamer with error- database is locked database is locked
                        starts to appear again :-(

Comment

After a while, the

starts to appear again :-(
                          Can you read this posting (http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...6&postcount=50 ) and execute the commands described in this posting. Interested in finding out whether files are staying open. Please post the result

Dirk

Comment

Code:
                            homeseer@RPi2 ~ $ ulimit -a
                            core file size          (blocks, -c) 0
                            data seg size           (kbytes, -d) unlimited
                            scheduling priority             (-e) 0
                            file size               (blocks, -f) unlimited
                            pending signals                 (-i) 5889
                            max locked memory       (kbytes, -l) 64
                            max memory size         (kbytes, -m) unlimited
                            open files                      (-n) 1024
                            pipe size            (512 bytes, -p) 8
                            POSIX message queues     (bytes, -q) 819200
                            real-time priority              (-r) 0
                            stack size              (kbytes, -s) 8192
                            cpu time               (seconds, -t) unlimited
                            max user processes              (-u) 5889
                            virtual memory          (kbytes, -v) unlimited
                            file locks                      (-x) unlimited
                            Code:
                            homeseer@RPi2 ~ $ ps aux | grep -i  sonos
                            homeseer 25607  0.0  0.2   2444  1644 pts/0    S+   22:54   0:00 grep --color=auto -i sonos
                            root     30596  1.5  4.7 102416 36492 pts/1    Sl+  Oct06  47:53 /usr/bin/mono /usr/share/HomeSeer/HSPI_Sonos.exe
                            homeseer@RPi2 ~ $ cd /proc/30596/
                            homeseer@RPi2 /proc/30596 $ cat limits
                            Limit                     Soft Limit           Hard Limit           Units
                            Max cpu time              unlimited            unlimited            seconds
                            Max file size             unlimited            unlimited            bytes
                            Max data size             unlimited            unlimited            bytes
                            Max stack size            8388608              unlimited            bytes
                            Max core file size        0                    unlimited            bytes
                            Max resident set          unlimited            unlimited            bytes
                            Max processes             5889                 5889                 processes
                            Max open files            1024                 4096                 files
                            Max locked memory         65536                65536                bytes
                            Max address space         unlimited            unlimited            bytes
                            Max file locks            unlimited            unlimited            locks
                            Max pending signals       5889                 5889                 signals
                            Max msgqueue size         819200               819200               bytes
                            Max nice priority         0                    0
                            Max realtime priority     0                    0
                            Max realtime timeout      unlimited            unlimited            us
                            Code:
                            root@RPi2:/proc/30596# cd fd
                            root@RPi2:/proc/30596/fd# ls -l |wc -l
                            Code:
                            root@RPi2:/proc/30596/fd# ls -l
                            total 0
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 0 -> /dev/pts/1
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 1 -> /dev/pts/1
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 10 -> socket:[553491]
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 100 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 101 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 102 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 103 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 104 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 105 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 106 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 107 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 108 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 109 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 11 -> socket:[554426]
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 110 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 111 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 112 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 113 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 114 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 115 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 116 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 117 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 118 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 119 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 12 -> socket:[554427]
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 120 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 121 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 122 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 123 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 124 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 125 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 126 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 127 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 128 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 129 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 13 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 130 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 131 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 132 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 133 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 134 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 135 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 136 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 137 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 138 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 139 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 14 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 140 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 141 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 142 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 143 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 144 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 145 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 146 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 147 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 148 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 149 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 15 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 150 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 151 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 152 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 153 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 154 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 155 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 156 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 157 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 158 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 159 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 16 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 160 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 161 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 162 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 163 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 164 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 165 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 166 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 167 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 168 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 169 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 17 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 170 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 171 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 172 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 173 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 174 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 175 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 176 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 177 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 178 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 179 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 18 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 180 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 181 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 182 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 183 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 184 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 185 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 186 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 187 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 188 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 189 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 19 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 190 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb-journal
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 191 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 192 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 193 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 2 -> /dev/pts/1
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 20 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 21 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 22 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 23 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 24 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 25 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 26 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 27 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 28 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 29 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 3 -> socket:[551547]
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 30 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 31 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 32 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 33 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 34 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 35 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 36 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 37 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 38 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 39 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 4 -> socket:[551548]
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 40 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 41 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 42 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 43 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 44 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 45 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 46 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 47 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 48 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 49 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lr-x------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 5 -> /dev/urandom
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 50 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 51 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 52 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 53 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 54 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 55 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 56 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 57 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 58 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 59 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 6 -> socket:[553488]
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 60 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 61 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 62 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 63 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 64 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 65 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 66 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 67 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 68 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 69 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 7 -> socket:[553489]
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 70 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 71 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 72 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 73 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 74 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 75 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 76 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 77 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 78 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 79 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 8 -> anon_inode:[eventpoll]
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 80 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 81 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 82 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 83 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 84 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 85 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 86 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 87 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 88 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 89 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 9 -> socket:[553490]
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 90 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 91 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 92 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 93 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 94 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 95 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 96 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 97 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 98 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb
                            lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 99 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb

Comment

Code:
                              root@RPi2:/proc/30596/fd# ls -l
                              total 0
                              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 0 -> /dev/pts/1
                              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 1 -> /dev/pts/1
                              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 10 -> socket:[553491]
                              lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Oct  8 22:55 100 -> /usr/share/HomeSeer/html/Sonos/MusicDB/SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb

bummer ..... files are staying open, problem doesn't seem to be solved.

Unfortunately I'm out for the next 5 weeks so I won't be able to look at it.

There is one thing you could help me with. First thing to find out is whether each time an update happens (you play a radiostation) a file handle hangs ... OR .... all is OK upto some point where suddenly the file remains locked and after each unsuccessful attempt we now also have file handles hanging.

So what I would like to ask you to do is to restart HS, check with command ls -l that no SonosRadioStationsDB.sdb file handles are listed, play a radiostation, repeat the ls -l command and see if anything is hanging. If yes, it would mean there is something wrong with the code or the file. Check the log file for errors (make sure you turn on the debug flag). Perhaps manually delete the file and start HS again and see if that makes a difference.

In case there are no file handles hanging, it might mean that at one point something goes wrong with the file and after that all subsequent access fails. So the key here would be to find out when it happened. Here I would recommend you to turn the debug flag on and leave on. Wait until the error re-appears, now go dig in the log file when the error appeared first and cut/paste the log PRIOR to that event. Do you do any backups on that device or maybe something else that might lock a file?

Do you have paired or grouped players?

Dirk

Comment

Favorites

Hi all,

I think that this might be addressed somewhere, but want not able to find anything conclusive with a search. So please forgive me if it is detailed somewhere.

I would like to use the plugin to play Sonos favorites. However, for a very long time (1-2 years) this has not worked and I have had to use Radio Stations instead. I'd love to be able to use Favorites though (for my second problem is that I forgot how to create Radio Stations!!) and it would just be a happy time for Favorites to work anyway. When I set a new favorite, update the plugin DB, and give it some time to rest afterward, here is what I get in the log:

ERROR in PlayURI for zoneplayer = Whole House with UPNP Error = Read only tag / Transport is locked / Access denied. URI=x-sonosapi-stream:stream%3a157?sid=144&flags=8224&sn=18 and isObjectID = True, MetaData=Alohaobject.itemobject.item.sonos-favorite0x-sonosapi-stream:stream%3a157?sid=144&flags=8224&sn=18https://calmradio.com/images/channels/Aloha.jpginstantPlayCalm Radio Station<DIDL-Lite xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/" xmlns:upnp="urn:schemas-upnp-org:metadata-1-0/upnp/" xmlns:r="urn:schemas-rinconnetworks-com:metadata-1-0/" xmlns="urn:schemas-upnp-org:metadata-1-0/DIDL-Lite/"><item id="00092020stream%3a157" parentID="00082064catalog%3a0.5" restricted="true"><dc:title>Aloha</dc:title><upnp:class>object.item.audioItem.audioBroadcast</upnp:class><desc id="cdudn" nameSpace="urn:schemas-rinconnetworks-com:metadata-1-0/">SA_RINCON36871_keoni8888</desc></item></DIDL-Lite>, Error =MyUPnPService.InvokeAction for ServiceID = http://192.168.0.112:1400/xml/AVTransport1.xml while sending Action = SetAVTransportURI for URI = http://192.168.0.112:1400/MediaRende...nsport/Control and Request = 0 x-sonosapi-stream:stream%3a157?sid=144&flags=8224&sn=18 <DIDL-Lite xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/" xmlns:upnp="urn:schemas-upnp-org:metadata-1-0/upnp/" xmlns:r="urn:schemas-rinconnetworks-com:metadata-1-0/" xmlns="urn:schemas-upnp-org:metadata-1-0/DIDL-Lite/"><item id="FV:2/129" parentID="FV:2" restricted="false"><dc:title>Aloha</dc:title><upnp:class>object.itemobject.item.sonos-favorite</upnp:class><rrdinal>0</rrdinal><res protocolInfo="x-sonosapi-stream:*:*:*">x-sonosapi-stream:stream%3a157?sid=144&amp;flags=8224&amp;sn=18</res><upnp:albumArtURI>https://calmradio.com/images/channels/Aloha.jpg</upnp:albumArtURI><r:type>instantPlay</r:type><r:description>Calm Radio Station</r:description><r:resMD>&lt;DIDL-Lite xmlns:dc=&quot;http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/&quot; xmlns:upnp=&quot;urn:schemas-upnp-org:metadata-1-0/upnp/&quot; xmlns:r=&quot;urn:schemas-rinconnetworks-com:metadata-1-0/&quot; xmlns=&quot;urn:schemas-upnp-org:metadata-1-0/DIDL-Lite/&quot;&gt;&lt;item id=&quot;00092020stream%3a157&quot; parentID=&quot;00082064catalog%3a0.5&quot; restricted=&quot;true&quot;&gt;&lt;dc:title&gt;Aloha&lt;/dc:title&gt;&lt;upnp:class&gt;object.item.audioItem.audioBro adcast&lt;/upnp:class&gt;&lt;desc id=&quot;cdudn&quot; nameSpace=&quot;urn:schemas-rinconnetworks-com:metadata-1-0/&quot;&gt;SA_RINCON36871_keoni8888&lt;/desc&gt;&lt;/item&gt;&lt;/DIDL-Lite&gt;</r:resMD></item></DIDL-Lite> UPNP Error = faultcode = s:Client, faultstring = UPnPError, detail = 402 with error = The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.

It is basically the same with other favorites from other providers. Is there something that I am doing incorrectly that I can change to get this to work?

Secondarily, can someone point me to documentation around creating a Radio Station for this streaming service instead of a Favorite? It looks like they are created automatically by the plugin but I am not sure of the logic used - why do some become Radio Stations and others do not?

Thanks everyone!

John

Comment

Working...
                                X