Won't stay connected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Won't stay connected

Having an issue just recently where the plugin doesn't stay connected to the device. It has happened the past week, maybe 2; I log in to HS3 and reconnect it, it may work once or twice and then stops again. It was working reliably prior, maybe 2 months since I registered. Nothing has changed on my network, at least that I am aware of but I would be the one making any changes. The computer running HS3 and the Receiver are both wired to the network, so wireless doesn't play a roll in this. It's frustrating as I was really enjoying using the plugin in my scripts. Any advice or help you might be able to offer would be most appreciated!

Seeing this in the logs:

Mar-17 9:47:05 AM Yamaha Warning Amplifier returned @RESTRICTED result - is the amplifier switched on?

Mar-17 10:43:52 AM Yamaha Error Unable to send keepalive as we've lost connectivity to the receiver

Current Date/Time: 3/14/2018 8:03:28 PM
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.368
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro - Work Station
    System Uptime: 0 Days 22 Hours 48 Minutes 27 Seconds
    IP Address: 192.168.6.199
    Number of Devices: 333
    Number of Events: 31
    Available Threads: 200

Enabled Plug-Ins
    2.0.26.0: BLRing
    2.0.1.6: JowiHue
    3.0.0.28: MediaController
    1.1.17344.311: MyQ
    3.3.6389.22764: Yamaha
    3.0.1.130: Z-Wave
    Last edited by ; March 17, 2018, 12:03 PM.

So it would seem that if I initiate a disable plugin then wait 3 seconds and then re-enable plugin, and wait another 3 seconds, it will work with any commands issued after that. I am not sure why I have to go through this process but it's the only thing that seems to make it work most reliably.
    I can't be sure what might be the cause of this, but at this point I'm glad I found something that works it's just a little slow when I issue commands.

Comment

Mines disconnecting also

Did you figure out a work around?
      I thought about writing an event like:
      If; Yamaha = Disconnected
      Then; Disable yamaha plugin - Re enable Plugin

But can't figure out how to get a plugin to disable or re enable

Comment

Working...
      X