Trying to run a sensor data report results in error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to run a sensor data report results in error

I tried to run a Sensor Data report from the plugin and got the following errors

Jan-27 11:42:23 Error Getting plugin in PagePut: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Jan-27 11:42:29 Warning Plugin BL1Wire is not responding but it is still running, not restarting yet.
    Jan-27 11:43:29 Warning Plugin BL1Wire is not responding but it is still running, not restarting yet.
    Jan-27 11:44:30 Warning Plugin BL1Wire is not responding but it is still running, not restarting yet.
    Jan-27 11:45:30 Warning Plugin BL1Wire is not responding but it is still running, not restarting yet.
    Jan-27 11:45:34 Error Displaying remotely connected interfaces: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Jan-27 11:46:30 Warning Plugin BL1Wire is not responding but it is still running, not restarting yet.
    Jan-27 11:47:30 Warning Cannot access remote plugin BL1Wire
    Jan-27 11:48:22 Error Displaying remotely connected interfaces: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Jan-27 11:48:31 Warning Cannot access remote plugin BL1Wire
    Jan-27 11:49:31 Warning Cannot access remote plugin BL1Wire
    Jan-27 11:50:31 Warning Cannot access remote plugin BL1Wire

I was unable to disable the Plugin and was only able to stop the errors by shutting down HS 3. However during shutdown of HS 3 it stalled and upon looking in Task Manager HSPI_BL1Wire.exe was consuming 90% of the CPU and had to be stopped manually. Once that was stopped HS 3 completed shutdown.

Any one else seen these type errors?

It is likely running too long.
    Log a ticket on my site and provide a debug log if you can
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Will Do

I am working extended hours this week due to the "Big Game" once I have more than 10 minutes at home. I will try this again and try to capture a debug log.

Thanks Blade

Comment

Working...
      X