LIFX Z LED Light Strip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LIFX Z LED Light Strip

I just received the new LIFX Z LED Light Strip. Man, that thing is bright The package says 1,400 lumens. My plug-in was just updated to support the LIFX LED Light Strip (except zone control). I still need to review the API to see how the light strip zone control works.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
    I just received the new LIFX Z LED Light Strip. Man, that thing is bright The package says 1,400 lumens. My plug-in was just updated to support the LIFX LED Light Strip (except zone control). I still need to review the API to see how the light strip zone control works.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Hey there. Was just checking back in to see if you had ever figured out how to implement zone control for the Z LED Light Strip?

Was looking and it appears the LAN API does have support for it... even if it were only exposed as a script API in the plug-in that could be quite useful... Thanks in advance!
    --Lee III

Comment

Originally posted by LeeIII View Post

Hey there. Was just checking back in to see if you had ever figured out how to implement zone control for the Z LED Light Strip?

Was looking and it appears the LAN API does have support for it... even if it were only exposed as a script API in the plug-in that could be quite useful...Thanks in advance!
      --Lee III
      Bump. Any thoughts about that?

Comment

Working...
      X