Zwave Volume Knob?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zwave Volume Knob?

Is there any zwave or homeseer compatible volume control knob or otherwise?

Can you clarify what you are trying to do? Are you looking for a wall mounted rotary controller that transmits values via Z-Wave or are you looking for a device that you send Z-Wave commands to in order to control volume? For the former there's this device but I think it's only available for the European Z-Wave frequency.

http://www.lscontrol.com/products/pr....aspx?pid=3595

Ken
    "if I have seen further [than others], it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." --Sir Isaac Newton (1675)

Comment

Looking for a knob or toggle or anything that could be used to raise or lower a volume. I guess I could use a dimmer without a load attached.

Comment

OK, Now I see what you want to do. I use a 4-button minimote from Aeotec to do something similar on my side deck. Buttons 1 and 3 are up and down volume and buttons 2 and 4 are raise and lower light level. See attached picture.

I have events and a script that controls volume and light level based on button presses.

For an on or in wall setup a dimmer without a load could do the same thing.

Let me know if you need a hand with the events or script setup.

Ken
        Attached Files
        "if I have seen further [than others], it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." --Sir Isaac Newton (1675)

Comment

Working...
        X