This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sooty View Post
    If you have version 3.0.1.51 installed then in the user guide there should be a section:

Users / Devices > Position Based Users > Tasker

Paul..

Ok Paul,

I think I got it half going but not sure until I move away from home or until I read the help file to see if everything is alright.

One thing though, while looking around I found this Tasker plugin :https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...eehaha.restask
    I tried to play with it but it wasn't having none of it! But it looks like something that could be useful if you only knew how to use it

Anyway thank you.

Eman.
    TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

I've just uploaded version 3.0.1.52.

Release notes are here

Changes are mostly to fix problems with iCloud support when the plug-in is running under some Linux distributions. Debian 8 was identified as an issue but there may well have been others.

Paul..

Comment

I was running 3.0.1.51, but the userguide did not have the tasker references. Switching to 3.0.1.52 moving to the online manual and the section is there.
        HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Originally posted by rprade View Post
          I was running 3.0.1.51, but the userguide did not have the tasker references. Switching to 3.0.1.52 moving to the online manual and the section is there.
          Randy, I think you may have only updated the exe to .51 and not used the full package which would have also updated the user guide.

I thought it may be more efficient to go on-line with the user guide so I can update the documentation without requiring a full plug-in update.

Paul..

Comment

I've just uploaded version 3.0.1.62

The main change in this version is support for iCloud accounts with 2-factor verification enabled.

NOTE 1:
            On first run with this version, the plug-in will reset it's internal stored account data for all configured iCloud accounts. On first connection to iCloud following the reset it will automatically detect if 2FA is enabled on an account. If it is, then you will be required to complete the verification process. Details of how to do this are in the user guide.

NOTE 2:
            If you change an iCloud account (via Apple) between 2FA and non 2FA that has already been used in the plug-in, then it may be necessary to reset the plug-in's stored account data for the account to work with the plug-in. A reset button is provided for this purpose on the PHL tab of an iAccount root device.

NOTE 3:
            Whenever an account is reset, the first time the plug-in connects to that account following the reset, you will receive a security warning email from Apple. Once the first connection has completed you should get no further emails.

NOTE 4:
            If you change your Apple Id password (via Apple) then it will be necessary to reset the account within the plug-in as well as changing your password. If you change your password within the plug-in, it will attempt to reset the account automatically. In the case that this fails, a manual reset may be required.

Paul..

Comment

I've temporarily taken down the download link whilst I fix some issues found in version 3.0.1.62.

If you have updated to 3.0.1.62 and are experiencing problems with the iCloud service, then please don't try to go back to a previous version because this will mess things up.

I'm testing the fixes now and should have a new version up withing the next few hours.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Paul..

Comment

I have just uploaded version 3.0.1.70 so the download link should be working again.

See post 1 for the release notes.

Once again a big thankyou to Randy for his relentless testing of all the builds over the last week or so

This version fixes the iCloud bugs introduced in 3.0.1.62 and the plug-in should now work with both 2FA and non-2FA iCloud accounts.

The other main change in this version is the addition of dynamic maps. There are plans to add further autonomous mapping functionality but for now, this version has the ability to show 2 maps, All users current location and Single user history.

There have also been a lot of GUI changes to make provision for the upcoming additional map features so things may look a little confusing for existing users in that department.

It is in progress but I've not updated the user guide yet so I'll point out 2 important changes here:

1. On the iCloud accounts config page there is a check box at the top which allows the plug-in to ignore discovered iDevices that do not have a corresponding user set up in the plug-in.
                This speeds location and device state change detection up considerably when polling an iCloud account with multiple devices when some of those devices are not wanted in HS3, however it has the caveat of not being able to discover new devices.
                This option will be switched off by default but once all required iDevices have been added, it should be switched on.
                If you want to add a new device, then switch this option off, force a manual poll, add the new device and switch back on.

2. There are some new Dynamic Map controls on the PHL tab for position based users. By default, users are not included in the "All Users Current Location" dynamic map and this will need to be enabled on a per user basis.

Paul..

Comment

I have just uploaded version 3.0.1.75.

See post 1 for the changes.

There are a lot of changes to devices in this version which the update should deal with but just in case

PLEASE TAKE A FULL BACKUP OF YOUR ENTIRE HS3 FOLDER BEFORE UPDATING

Paul..

Comment

Great news! Thanks for adding the common places. I will try them asap!

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
                    Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
                    Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

An issue has been identified that prevents the maps from working if the decimal separator used on your HS3 system is "," (comma).

I have fixed it but I'm waiting for an update from another European user on a different issue before I put out an update.

Paul..

Comment

where to get new version

Paul

when I click the manual update from the config page it tells me that I have the latest version but I am still on version 3.0.0.167

thanks
                        HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

Originally posted by kenrad View Post
                          Paul

when I click the manual update from the config page it tells me that I have the latest version but I am still on version 3.0.0.167

thanks
                          When the version went from 3.0.0.x to 3.0.1.x there was an issue with the update routine that prevented the internal update checker from working.

To get the latest version go here

Paul..

Comment

I have just uploaded version 3.0.1.76.

This fixes 2 issues affecting systems where "," is used as the decimal separator.

1. Dynamic maps wouldn't work.
                            2. (iCloud only) position updates would fail if the reported horizontal accuracy contained a decimal value.

Paul..

Comment

I have just uploaded version 3.0.1.77

See post 1 for release notes.

The main changes in this version are:

1. Fixed a conversion error if an iDevice reports that location services are enabled but is off-line when polled.

2. The nearest known place child device for a position based user now considers common places as well as known places. The status text will have a "C" or "K" suffix added depending on the type.

3. A new "Near Any Fence" child device has been added to fence type users. This device will be automatically added for newly created users. For existing users, go to the root device and on the PHL tab hit rebuild child devices to have it added.

New fences that are automatically added by the plug-in will be included in the Near Any check by default. To prevent a fence device from participating in the check, open it for editing and on the PHL tab switch on the "Exclude from near any fence check" option.

If the near any fence device is not required, then it can be deleted without affecting any remaining devices.

4. Processing of incoming geofence messages has been optimised. It will now return a response to the sending client in about 20 ms.

5. Removed an orphaned debug message when a new known place was added.

Paul..

Comment

I have just uploaded version 3.0.1.107. See post #1 for the release notes.

There are a lot of changes in this version so:
                                PLEASE TAKE A FULL BACKUP OF YOUR ENTIRE HS3 FOLDER BEFORE UPDATING

See this section of the user guide for some more info on changes in this version.

Paul..

Comment

Working...
                                X