Energenie remote sockets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Energenie remote sockets

Does the plugin and RFXtrx433 support the Energenie remote sockets? (Ener002-3 I think).

If so, what mode needs to be enabled?

We did not test the ENER002-3.

Maybe the same remote can be used to control the ENER010 5 gang.
    If this is the case you can add the Energenie Output device. See chapter 8.22 in the RFXCOM HS3 User Guide.pdf

Comment

Ok, thanks for the prompt reply.

I'll give them a go anyway - need a few extra sockets for Christmas stuff!

Will let you know.

Comment

Oops, created one too many devices. Homeseer won't let me delete an output device saying it's owned by a plugin. But I can't see anyway within the plugin to delete it. Is it possible?

Comment

goto the Plugins - RFXCOM - Output Devices config page,
          Open the device config by clicking the button in the Update column (button contains ref ID)
          click the Delete button

Comment

Yep, that's what I've been trying but Homeseer pops up the warning box saying it's owned by a plugin, then refreshes the page before I can do anything else.

Comment

Ok, the units, labelled as ENER002, work when paired to a RFXCom device type ENERGENIE5.

Interestingly, if a use a device of type ENERGENIE, any device would turn on even before pairing.

(Still unable to delete devices though - is this one for HomeSeer bug list?)

Comment

I have Energenie ENER002 type sockets working with the Pi Mote with raspberry pi talking MQTT back to homeseer.

If you want the code let me know

Comment

Working...
                X