No announcement yet.

Music does not start playing again after TTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We just went broken this afternoon again, but I did not have a chance to login and set the debug, uPnP errors and log to disk flags. I just restarted now, and have those flags on. I'll update again in about 2 or 3 days (I am guessing).

Phil

Comment

TV not playing after TTS

My problem has come back. My playbar is set to the TV. After a TTS announcement it does not go back to the TV for quite a while, and it takes a lot of switching the TV on and off until I get the TV sound back. The first thing I checked is the firewall (as that was the problem last time). Sonos is still allowed through. If I look at the plugin, after the TTS announcement it still shows the Homeseer announcemant as playing.
      I might have spotted something not quite right though. TV is playing at he moment, and as far as I can remember it used to show TV as playing on the device. Now it doesnt. See below:
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mikee123 View Post
        My problem has come back. My playbar is set to the TV. After a TTS announcement it does not go back to the TV for quite a while, and it takes a lot of switching the TV on and off until I get the TV sound back. The first thing I checked is the firewall (as that was the problem last time). Sonos is still allowed through. If I look at the plugin, after the TTS announcement it still shows the Homeseer announcemant as playing.
        I might have spotted something not quite right though. TV is playing at he moment, and as far as I can remember it used to show TV as playing on the device. Now it doesnt. See below:
        Not sure what the attached picture should show but can you add logs else I really can't help. If you look at the HS device page while you control a few of your player (play, pause, next track etc), are these devices being updated in real-time (~2 second lag)? If not, your fire wall is playing tricks on you (again).

Dirk

Comment

Working...
        X