Netatmo Urban Weather Station HomeSeer3 Plug-in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
    I recall some versions of HomeSeer had an INI file saving issues, but I don't recall which one. From the options web page, please re-save your password, then check the hspi_ultranetatmo3.ini file to confirm the [API] Password= field is not empty. Please note, the password you see should be encrypted.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    I can see the encrypted password in the INI file. Could it have something to do with certificates? When I did a debug I found the following entries:
    Attached Files

Comment

I have not seen that error before. If I recall correctly, there have been issues with some HomeSeer HomeTrollers that don't have the latest root certificates installed and an update was required to get it working with UltraNetatmo3 HSPI. Please contact HomeSeer to make sure your system has the latest root certificates.

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

I have not seen that error before. If I recall correctly, there have been issues with some HomeSeer HomeTrollers that don't have the latest root certificates installed and an update was required to get it working with UltraNetatmo3 HSPI. Please contact HomeSeer to make sure your system has the latest root certificates.

Regards,
        Ultrajones
        Try following the instructions here: http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...&postcount=141
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by philipvanv
          Hi! I have installed the plug-in and entered my credentials, but for some reason netatmo keeps blocking my account and sends me mails that a third party app tries to log in with my account and password. Is there a setting I need to change in my account or something? I've been looking for 2 days and seem to be the first to encounter this any idea what I'm doing wrong?
          That is very odd. I have never heard anyone else reporting this. Please contact contact-support@netatmo.com and ask them why they are blocking your account.

Regards,
          Ultrajones

Comment

Hmmm. I'm running HS3 on an SEL as well, and do not need to do any of this. I installed the Netatmo plug-in last year, and had owned a Netatmo for at least a year before then, if that makes a difference.

Comment

I'll be able to test UltraNetatamo3 HSPI on both a HomeTroller S6 and HomeTroller SEL very soon. I'll let you know what I have to do (if anything) to get the UltraNetatmo3 HSPI working.

Regards,
              Ultrajones

Comment

Originally posted by philipvanv
                In the log I now see the "Unable to get Netatmo Access Token." warning. I guess I have the same issues other are having with the certificates.
                Are you getting in debug log file next message?

Debug~~!~~The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel.

On my system it's because of certificate issue with api.netatmo.net. However .com version of Netamo API is working.

I'll be able to test UltraNetatamo3 HSPI on both a HomeTroller S6 and HomeTroller SEL very soon. I'll let you know what I have to do (if anything) to get the UltraNetatmo3 HSPI working.

Regards,
                Ultrajones
                Please could you try to use api.netatmo.com instead of ...net version as an option?

Thanks for your help,
                Korim

Comment

Originally posted by Korim View Post
                  Are you getting in debug log file next message?

Debug~~!~~The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel.

On my system it's because of certificate issue with api.netatmo.net. However .com version of Netamo API is working.

Please could you try to use api.netatmo.com instead of ...net version as an option?

Thanks for your help,
                  Korim
                  I used api.netatmo.net because that's what their API says to use. However, they have the CN set to *.netatmo.com!

Code:
                  $ openssl s_client -connect api.netatmo.net:443
                  CONNECTED(00000003)
                  depth=1 C = IL, O = StartCom Ltd., OU = Secure Digital Certificate Signing, CN = StartCom Class 2 Primary Intermediate Server CA
                  verify error:num=20:unable to get local issuer certificate
                  verify return:0
                  ---
                  Certificate chain
                   0 s:/description=u0EV8Pp9cr4XXP3K/C=US/ST=Delaware/L=Lewes/O=Netatmo LLC/CN=[COLOR="Red"]*.netatmo.com[/COLOR]/emailAddress=postmaster@netatmo.com
                     i:/C=IL/O=StartCom Ltd./OU=Secure Digital Certificate Signing/CN=StartCom Class 2 Primary Intermediate Server CA
                   1 s:/C=IL/O=StartCom Ltd./OU=Secure Digital Certificate Signing/CN=StartCom Class 2 Primary Intermediate Server CA
                     i:/C=IL/O=StartCom Ltd./OU=Secure Digital Certificate Signing/CN=StartCom Certification Authority
                  I am modifying the program to use api.netatmo.com and will post the update within the hour.

Regards,
                  Ultrajones

Comment

I confirm the UltraNetatmo3 HSPI now works on a HomeTrollerSEL without any other modifications.

Regards,
                    Ultrajones

Comment

Ultra, have you received your wind sensor yet? (I haven't received mine . . . . )

Comment

Ultrajones,

Do you have plans to add the Netamo thermostat in the future?

---

John

Comment

I don't see the thermostat listed on the Netatmo web site any longer.

Regards,
                          Ultrajones

Comment

I don't see the thermostat listed on the Netatmo web site any longer.

Regards,
                            Ultrajones
                            Ultrajones,

The thermostat is available in the Netherlands. And information in Dutch is available on https://www.netatmo.com/product/thermostat

Technical information can be found on https://dev.netatmo.com/doc/devices/thermostat

---
                            John

Comment

Originally posted by John245 View Post
                              Ultrajones,

The thermostat is available in the Netherlands. And information in Dutch is available on https://www.netatmo.com/product/thermostat

Technical information can be found on https://dev.netatmo.com/doc/devices/thermostat
                              ---
                              John
                              Ultrajones,

I also found the English link

---
                              John

Comment

Originally posted by luucelzinga View Post
                                Hi Ultrajones,

Nice plugin for the Netatatmo WeatherStation. Is there also a plugin for de Netatmo Thermostat?
                                +1 for a plugin for the thermostate

---
                                John

Comment

Working...
                                X