HS Touch controling Pro hUB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS Touch controling Pro hUB

We are running the Lutron Caseta Pro hub to control our shades with you plugin.

They work fine from HS device manager, but we hooked a slider up to one in Designer and HS Touch wouldn't control the blind.

Is there a trick to getting designer to control the Blinds with your PI
    Blair

HomeSeer: HS3 Pro | Blue-Iris 4 on Windows10Pro
    | Devices: 832 | Events: 211 |
    Plug-Ins: Z-Wave | RFXCOM | UltraRachio3 | Sonos
    BLLAN | BLLOCK | NetCAM | Global Cache Pro | Blue-Iris4

Originally posted by BlairG View Post
    We are running the Lutron Caseta Pro hub to control our shades with you plugin.

They work fine from HS device manager, but we hooked a slider up to one in Designer and HS Touch wouldn't control the blind.

Is there a trick to getting designer to control the Blinds with your PI
    It work with the HStouch, did you change the Device Type (String) in the Advanced Configuration of HS3 of the shade, it should be a Lamp Module?

Comment

Wierd symptoms

Don
      It is showing up as a Lamp Module and from Homeseer's Device Manager screen we can control the shades perfectly.

So next we put a slider on the Designer screen and when we link it to the Shade device (and Deploy) the Slider is not there on our tablet. Without linking the slider appears.

If we run the Windows Client the Slider is there and does operate the shade correctly.

We have tried a clean install of the HS Touch client and cant figure out whats going wrong.

Any suggestions ??
      Blair

Comment

Don
        It is showing up as a Lamp Module and from Homeseer's Device Manager screen we can control the shades perfectly.

So next we put a slider on the Designer screen and when we link it to the Shade device (and Deploy) the Slider is not there on our tablet. Without linking the slider appears.

If we run the Windows Client the Slider is there and does operate the shade correctly.

We have tried a clean install of the HS Touch client and cant figure out whats going wrong.

Any suggestions ??
        Did you try with a lamp to see if the slider appear?

Comment

Any style slider appears on the Touch Tablet, until we link it to the device Luton shade. Then the slider is no longer visible. ... Except if we deploy to the windows client. Than it is visible and works. Wierd...
          Blair

Comment

Any style slider appears on the Touch Tablet, until we link it to the device Luton shade. Then the slider is no longer visible. ... Except if we deploy to the windows client. Than it is visible and works. Wierd...
            I think you shoud post it to the Hstouch discussion, than if is come it is my issue I'll dig it out.

I'm sorry but can't figure this is my plugin issue.

don

Comment

Did This Get Resolved

Hello BlairG and DonMor,

I was wondering if you ever found a fix for this problem. I'm having the same issue with lutron dimming switches. This problem makes hstouch unusable so it would be really nice to get it figured out. I created a seperate post about my problem before I found this thread. the link to that thread is

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...76#post1275676

Comment

HSTouch, Sliders disappear

I am have the same issues, the slider is not showing for Lutron devices, regular devices work fine. for some reason the slider just disappears when it is assigned to a lutron device. HS touch seems to freeze when a status is anything other than on or off for a lutron device??

Comment

What os are you using

Comment

I'm considering getting Lutron Caseta for an Apartment I'm integrating, has the HSTouch issue been resolved?

Thank you!

Comment

Yes it work

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                        X