Error writing fence change to DB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error writing fence change to DB

I've been getting several errors lately in my log related to this plugin They always come in pairs as follows. Any suggestions?

Code:
        [COLOR=#ff0000]PHLocation Error [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000](UpdateFenceDevices) Error writing fence change to DB! [/COLOR]
    Code:
        [COLOR=#ff0000]PHLocation Error [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000](AddFenceRecord) Error executing SQL command. System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x80004005): SQL logic error or missing database near "s": syntax error at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare(SQLiteConnection cnn, String strSql, SQLiteStatement previous, UInt32 timeoutMS, String& strRemain) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.BuildNextCommand() at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.GetStatement(Int32 index) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult() at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery(CommandBehavior behavior) at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() at l.a(String A_0, String A_1, String A_2, String A_3, String A_4) [/COLOR]

Are the errors random or does it happen with every fence change event?

What version of the plug-in are you running?

Paul..

Comment

Originally posted by sooty View Post
      Are the errors random or does it happen with every fence change event?

What version of the plug-in are you running?

Paul..
      Version 3.0.1.83

HS just rebooted yesterday due to a power failure. So my log only goes back 18 hours or so. I've had two pairs of errors logged. one when my wife left the house and one when I left the house. However I also have fences set up for when we arrive at work and at my kid's school. I didn't see errors related to those fence changes and they are currently reporting the correct status.

Do you think it may be just the first fence change for each device after the reboot?

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
        Version 3.0.1.83

HS just rebooted yesterday due to a power failure. So my log only goes back 18 hours or so. I've had two pairs of errors logged. one when my wife left the house and one when I left the house. However I also have fences set up for when we arrive at work and at my kid's school. I didn't see errors related to those fence changes and they are currently reporting the correct status.

Do you think it may be just the first fence change for each device after the reboot?
        Not really sure but if it has recorded subsequent fence changes to the DB OK then it appears to be a random event. I'm thinking it may be caused by missing data.

Did you notice if the fence status devices changed when the error(s) occurred? Its a multi-stage process so it should update the HS devices before writing to the DB.

If you drop me an email, I'll send you a new version with some extra logging in that area to try and establish if it is missing data causing the issue.

Paul..

Comment

Working...
        X