X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John245
    Paul,

Did an install of your PI as the RSFindmydevice PI will not support the changes Apple made.

However, no update of battery level or other sub devices, see below:

[ATTACH]59771[/ATTACH]

Do you have an idea what the issue could be?

---
    John
    Have you changed location since installing everything? You should get no readings in the plugin when you first install it until you move.
    Originally posted by rprade
    There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

Originally posted by S-F View Post
      Have you changed location since installing everything? You should get no readings in the plugin when you first install it until you move.
      Thanks,

I removed the message, but now I als now what did the trick.

---
      John

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
        I'll confirm the steps tomorrow. I recall manually changing the uuid using the app.

OK these are pretty easy to setup, they just have a few quirks:

First is that you specify your own uuid. Just get a random one from the internet, or type 32 characters from base sixteen (0-9, a-f). The advantage of using a uuid generator are the dashes. Geofency wants the dashes, the iBKS tool does not.

Second is that the iBKS stores major and minor in hexadecimal, and geofency stores in decimal. That is actually what caused me the most trouble.

Third is that by default the ibeacons are only connectable after first plugging in. So if you make a change and save it , you need to unplug/replug to make another change. Simpler to just make it connectable via global settings until configurations are done.

I might try to make a separate thread with screenshots to provide a proper how-to if I can find time. These ibeacons are pretty nice, and half the price of radbeacons to boot.

Thanks for the link sparkman, as these do not come up in typical google searches for USB ibeacons.

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
        Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
        Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

For the past day I believe I'm seeing this error in the log:

(GetMatrix) Status error: OVER_QUERY_LIMIT for Typ:2LA1:xx.xxxxxx LO1:-xx.xxxxxx LA2:xx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx LO2:-xx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think it may have to do with EgiGeoZone. Any ideas as to what this is all about?

Comment

Originally posted by S-F View Post
            For the past day I believe I'm seeing this error in the log:

(GetMatrix) Status error: OVER_QUERY_LIMIT for Typ:2LA1:xx.xxxxxx LO1:-xx.xxxxxx LA2:xx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx LO2:-xx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think it may have to do with EgiGeoZone. Any ideas as to what this is all about?
            The plug-in uses the free version of the Google Distance Matrix API which has a usage limit of 2500 elements per day.

This API is used to get the driving and walking distance / time for known places. If you have a lot of known places and frequent updates of the associated user's location then you can exceed the usage limits and that's when that message is shown.

If you don't need the driving / walking child devices for some known places, then just delete them and this will reduce the number of elements.

Paul..

Comment

Great. Thanks.

Comment

geographic coordinates

Hi Paul
                Thank for the help that you have given me to upload the plugin. Now It works. I use it with the app android Backtitude and EgiGeozone. The uploading of the new coordinates when the mobile changes its position it's not too much quick but then the position is right. However in this period of test I saw a issue about the coordinates (lat - log) in the panel of homeseer with that in the panel of the PHLocation plugin. I live in Italy and to get the correct geolocalization to return right values correct about sunset and sunrise, I must put the longitude value with the negative sign in the homeseer's panel, while in the PHL's panel the longitude value must be with the positive sign to return the right geographic location . The result of this condition is this: when I ask the position of my server in the "map" (PHLocation) it isn't in the right location. I think it is necessary to align these values with homeseer or modify in homeseer the method to insert the values (-,+) about longitude. Where is the error ? in PHLocation or in HomeSeer
                Thanks
                Massimo-RenderCAD

HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.312
                Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional - Work Station
                System Uptime: 0 Days 13 Hours 15 Minutes 24 Seconds
                Number of Devices: 353 Number of Events: 207 Available Threads: 200
                Enabled Plug-Ins
                3.0.0.29: ADIO-100
                1.0.0.85: Arduino Plugin
                2.0.3.0: BLDatabase
                3.0.14.0: BLMediaPlayer
                2.0.5.0: BLVolume
                0.0.0.40: Current Cost 3P
                0.0.0.3: Device Comparison 3P
                1.1.2.0: Device History
                3.0.0.31: EasyTrigger
                3.0.0.75: HSTouch Server
                3.0.0.11: NetCAM
                3.0.1.84: PHLocation
                1.0.0.5: Restart
                3.0.0.21: VWS
                3.0.1.93: Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by RenderCAD View Post
                  Hi Paul
                  Thank for the help that you have given me to upload the plugin. Now It works. I use it with the app android Backtitude and EgiGeozone. The uploading of the new coordinates when the mobile changes its position it's not too much quick but then the position is right. However in this period of test I saw a issue about the coordinates (lat - log) in the panel of homeseer with that in the panel of the PHLocation plugin. I live in Italy and to get the correct geolocalization to return right values correct about sunset and sunrise, I must put the longitude value with the negative sign in the homeseer's panel, while in the PHL's panel the longitude value must be with the positive sign to return the right geographic location . The result of this condition is this: when I ask the position of my server in the "map" (PHLocation) it isn't in the right location. I think it is necessary to align these values with homeseer or modify in homeseer the method to insert the values (-,+) about longitude. Where is the error ? in PHLocation or in HomeSeer
                  Thanks
                  Massimo-RenderCAD

HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.312
                  System Uptime: 0 Days 13 Hours 15 Minutes 24 Seconds
                  Enabled Plug-Ins
                  I believe the coordinates / sunrise / sunset issue has existed in Homeseer for a long time.

The HS3 position map within the plug-in takes the coordinates from your HS3 system so if these are not the actual coordinates then there is not much I can do about that.

I could add the option for you to manually specify the coordinates but really the HS3 server map is not that much use and was really only added for testing.

Paul..

Comment

Alert when phone does not check in?

Is there some kind of alert I can use within PHLocation when a phone does not check in for X period of time?

I have the EgiGeoZoneBT (regular EgiGeoZone beta is discontinued) app on my android phone. I had to reboot my phone on the 15th. It rebooted just find (so I thought) and the Egi app started up. I had the icons in the notification bar so I did not think anything was wrong. Today (17th) I had to do server patching and reboot and then I always go in and check to make sure everything it working. I got to PHLocation and noticed there was no history since the 15th at night when I rebooted my phone.

I would be nice to have the plugin send an alert if there is no update.

Or maybe I am using the wrong type of app?

I have not had this issue before, but I do get annoyed when I am sitting at my home office and the system says I left the house and then a minute later says I came back in.

Thanks,

Michael
                    HS3Pro & HS4Pro on Win2012R2
                    Aeotec, Cooper, Cree, GE/Jasco, Intermatic, LIFX, Fortrezz, OSRAM, RCS, Trane, Zooz
                    BLBackup, BLGData, BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch, InvisaLink, HSBuddy, IFTTT, JowiHue, NetCAM, PHLocation, Pushover 3P, Random, rnbWeather, UltraLighting3, weatherXML, ZigBee, Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by sooty View Post
                      The plug-in uses the free version of the Google Distance Matrix API which has a usage limit of 2500 elements per day.

This API is used to get the driving and walking distance / time for known places. If you have a lot of known places and frequent updates of the associated user's location then you can exceed the usage limits and that's when that message is shown.

If you don't need the driving / walking child devices for some known places, then just delete them and this will reduce the number of elements.

Paul..
                      Hello Paul,
                      I have been getting this over query error recently too, however I'm just starting to work with it and only have one iaccount with two known places. It's set to stay on the default refresh rate of every 8 minutes so I'm not sure what I've done to cause it to go over.

The second error that just started is: File does not exist: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\html\images\PHLocation\Apple_Icon_small.jpg. I'm thinking I might try downloading the latest version again...maybe the first time I didn't get all of the files installed correctly?? Let me know what you think.
                      Thank you Paul
                      HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
                      Plugin's:
                      BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
                      EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
                      weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

Comment

Hi Paul
                        ok about the issue of latitude and longitude in the map, I understand what you mean. However I use the plugin PHL from two weeks with the app Backtitude and EgiGeozone on mobile. I am very happy because it works like I want. Sometime I have seen that the altitude value is not correct but this not prevents at PHL to update other important and correct values to homeseer. The time setting update from app mobile to homeseer (PHL) in location not wifi is for me 15 minutes. I tried to increase or decrease this value but I think that that is the correct compromise for that app. When I go in or out of the area within a radius of 300 meters (my setting) from home, related events are activated very well
                        Thanks

Massimo-RenderCAD
                        Current Date/Time: 18/03/2017 17:25:00
                        HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.313
                        System Uptime: 0 Days 11 Hours 20 Minutes 25 Seconds
                        Enabled Plug-Ins

Comment

Originally posted by sooty View Post

Paul..
                          I'm getting the same error, but not every day. I got it on the 17th and it started at 10 AM and stopped at 5 PM. Would seem that if I was over the 2500 limit I would get the error from that point until 23:59:59.

Michael
                          HS3Pro & HS4Pro on Win2012R2
                          Aeotec, Cooper, Cree, GE/Jasco, Intermatic, LIFX, Fortrezz, OSRAM, RCS, Trane, Zooz
                          BLBackup, BLGData, BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch, InvisaLink, HSBuddy, IFTTT, JowiHue, NetCAM, PHLocation, Pushover 3P, Random, rnbWeather, UltraLighting3, weatherXML, ZigBee, Z-Wave

Comment

Anyone else experiencing issues with Geofency not working in the background on iOS devices?

Comment

Originally posted by jbbtex View Post
                              Anyone else experiencing issues with Geofency not working in the background on iOS devices?
                              As of 20 minutes ago it is still fine. My wife's phone reported leaving home, leaving home outer and arriving work. All of the location announcements and events for both phones worked yesterday. The last GeoFency postings we missed were in February and were my fault due to replacing a router/firewall and forgetting to forward a port. The application is always in the background.
                              HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Same here. I never open Geofency on my iPhone. Just see a pop up when entering or leaving work/ home.

Comment

Working...
                                X