Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS3 National holiday script for US + NL

Hi all ,

iv'e seen a big topic in the event clinic for making event and adding holidays.
    So i decided to create a script.

I created a script that adds 2 devices (holiday today and tomorrow) and images , it works with google ical..

The only thing you need to do after extracting the files is to make a event that trigger the script..

Everything is in the doc , and its preconfigured for US and NL National holidays.

You can edit the script and edit the calendar and add new holidays you want..

Dutch version
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/02udumjqr3...%20NL.rar?dl=0

US Version
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/qlgadpoq6u...%20US.rar?dl=0

Thanks again to MrHappy and W.vuyk!
    Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
    Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

Wow! How nice, I was about to redo mine to add the "tomorrow" features, but this is save me a ton of redos!!
    THANK YOU for doing this and taking the time to share it.

ps thanks to adam and W.vuyk too!
    Tom
    baby steps...starting again with HS3
    HS3Pro: Z-NET & 80 Z wave Devices,
    HSTouch: 4 Joggler (Android Kitkat), 2 iPhone, 3 iPads
    Whole House Audio: 5 SqueezePlay Jogglers w Bose Speakers
    In The Works: 10 Cameras Geovision, new Adecmo/Envisalink Alarm, Arduinos
    System: XP on Fanless Mini-ITX w/ SSD

Comment

Originally posted by Malosa View Post
      Hi all ,

iv'e seen a big topic in the event clinic for making event and adding holidays.
      So i decided to create a script.

Thanks for this. I will run it in parallel to my holiday events, so that I can still trigger scheduling for only certain holidays. All I needed to do was change the speech client.
      HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

hi all ,

yes thats true , if you don't want it to speak u can turn it off ofcourse , i had id configured for sonos ,

kind regards
        Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
        Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

Comment

Script Errors

I'm not sure if this script is still supported, but it looks like just the script I have been looking for.
          I would like to be able to determine if a day is a public bank holiday, this will enable me to prevent certain light and heating coming on in the morning.

I have copied the file to the locations indicated and added the following line to the settings.ini as the last enrty:

ScriptingReferences=DDay.iCal;DDay.iCal.dll,DDay.Collections ;DDay.Collections.dll,antlr.runtime;antlr.runtime.dll

but when I call the script with the 'Sub or Function' as Main I get the following error:

May-19 11:24:09 Error Compiling script C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\scripts\Malosa-Holiday US.vb: Type 'Occurrence' is not defined.
          May-19 11:24:09 Error Compiling script C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\scripts\Malosa-Holiday US.vb: 'iCalendar' is not declared. It may be inaccessible due to its protection level.
          May-19 11:24:09 Error Compiling script C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\scripts\Malosa-Holiday US.vb: Type 'DDay.iCal.IRecurringComponent' is not defined.
          May-19 11:24:09 Error Compiling script C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\scripts\Malosa-Holiday US.vb: Type 'DDay.iCal.Occurrence' is not defined.
          May-19 11:24:09 Error Compiling script C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\scripts\Malosa-Holiday US.vb: Type 'IICalendarCollection' is not defined.
          May-19 11:24:09 Error Compiling script C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\scripts\Malosa-Holiday US.vb: Namespace or type specified in the Imports 'DDay.iCal' doesn't contain any public member or cannot be found. Make sure the namespace or the type is defined and contains at least one public member. Make sure the imported element name doesn't use any aliases.
          May-19 11:24:09 Error Compiling script C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\scripts\Malosa-Holiday US.vb: Namespace or type specified in the Imports 'System.Core' doesn't contain any public member or cannot be found. Make sure the namespace or the type is defined and contains at least one public member. Make sure the imported element name doesn't use any aliases.

Are there any entries required in the Parameters?

Comment

Working...
          X