Aeotech Nano Switch instant status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aeotech Nano Switch instant status

I have outdoor floods with the motion sensor wired to a nano switch. I can turn on the lights manually with a cooper wall controller or the motion sensor can turn on the lights.
    I also have an event under which the Homeseer changes the status light on the Cooper if the light is turned on or off by some means other than pressing the button on the Cooper so the Cooper is supposed to know the status of the light.
    This was working before I had to reset the nano switch to factory defaults because the lights kept blinking on and off. Since the reset, the nano switch is not reporting status to Homeseer when triggered by the motion detector so Homeseer does not show the status of the light and neither does the Cooper controller.
    Does anyone know how I can get the nano switch to start reporting status again?

You most likely need to adjust some of the parameters of the switches root device. These parameters should be outlined in the documentation that came with the Nano switch.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
      You most likely need to adjust some of the parameters of the switches root device. These parameters should be outlined in the documentation that came with the Nano switch.
      Unfortunately I have not been able to locate that information on the Aeotech website.

https://aeotec.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/6000162385-nano-switch-user-guide-

Comment

see if this helps
        Attached Files
        HS4 Pro on Shuttle NC10U, Win10; Z-NET
        Number of Devices: 1005
        Number of Events: 293

Plug-Ins: BLLock, DirecTv, EasyTrigger, Honeywell WiFi Thermostat, Marquis monoprice Amp, MeiHarmonyHub, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, UltraM1G3, rnbWeather, Worx Landroid, Z-Wave

External applications: Homebridge-homeseer, Geofency, EgiGeoZone.

Comment

Mine does not look like that. Under settings it only has a drop down for how the device responds to all on and all off.

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X