X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elk M1 status not updating

Hi,

I'm showing my Elk M1 status on my HSTouch Home page. If I arm my system, HSTouch don't update the info...

When I'm changing the status from HSTouch, the label doesn't update
    When I'm changing the status from another Touchscreen, same thing...

When I'm changing the status from HS Web page, it's working.

Anybody has this problem solve?

I was working with Rich on this, but he stopped replying to my messages. I assume he was busy on other things. In this case, the UltraM1G plug-in is settting the device value using SetDeviceValue (which also updates the device string value). Rich stated "SetDeviceValue will trigger the callback so HSTouch will be updated. ..." However, when the plug-in calls SetDeviceValue, HSTouch is not seeing the device string change.

I'll post an update today or tomorrow so the plug-in also updates the device string manually.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

You probably could write a quick plugin confirming whether or not HS handles the callbacks properly.

Nothing special about HSTouch.

Either HS calls all the plugins that have subscribed to the callback, or its an issue with HS.
      HomeSeer 2, HomeSeer 3, Allonis myServer, Amazon Alexa Dots, ELK M1G, ISY 994i, HomeKit, BlueIris, and 6 "4k" Cameras using NVR, and integration between all of these systems. Home Automation since 1980.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
        I was working with Rich on this, but he stopped replying to my messages. I assume he was busy on other things. In this case, the UltraM1G plug-in is settting the device value using SetDeviceValue (which also updates the device string value). Rich stated "SetDeviceValue will trigger the callback so HSTouch will be updated. ..." However, when the plug-in calls SetDeviceValue, HSTouch is not seeing the device string change.

I'll post an update today or tomorrow so the plug-in also updates the device string manually.

Regards,
        Ultrajones
        Thank you Ultrajones. I'll look at this tomorow if I have some time for me!

Comment

Any update? I am having the same problems with arm disarm status not updating. Thanks much!
          HS 3.0.0.199 Pro/Insteon 3.0.5.20/3 Venstar Insteon Therms / Insteon Thermostat 3.0.2.2 / DirecTV 3.0.0.14 / OpenSprinkler 2.0.5.21 / ITunes DAAP 3.0.0.23/ UltraM1G3 3.0.5437.37424/ UltraWeatherbug3 /HSTouch Svr 3.0.0.68/Zwave 3.0.1.25/Ultramon3/Global Cache 5.0.0.17/Various BLXXX Plugins.

Comment

Well, I am trying to test the changes with HS Touch, but I cannot figure out how to deploy my changes to the HS server. It shouldn't be this hard. Do I need to deploy before testing my new screen?
            Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

I will be another individual that would be having the same issue.

Not following you with "figure out how to deploy my changes to the HS server"...
              HomeSeer 2, HomeSeer 3, Allonis myServer, Amazon Alexa Dots, ELK M1G, ISY 994i, HomeKit, BlueIris, and 6 "4k" Cameras using NVR, and integration between all of these systems. Home Automation since 1980.

Comment

I'm sorry, I had said that I would test your next UltraM1G plug-in but I didn't have the time to do it.

Comment

I just uploaded UltraM1G version 1.1.3377.32985 that implements a work around for the reported issue. My testing shows HSTouch updates when you arm/disarm from the keypad. Please let me know if it is working.

Regards,
                  Ultrajones

Comment

Thank you. Appreciate your efforts!

Comment

Hi Ultrajones,

Just to let you know that the problem is solved.

I've updated HS Touch (Plug-in, Designer and client) to V1 and I also update UltraM1 plugin to 1.1.3377.32985 and it's working.

Thank you,

Comment

solved

Ditto. Issue resolved with the new version. Thanks much!
                        HS 3.0.0.199 Pro/Insteon 3.0.5.20/3 Venstar Insteon Therms / Insteon Thermostat 3.0.2.2 / DirecTV 3.0.0.14 / OpenSprinkler 2.0.5.21 / ITunes DAAP 3.0.0.23/ UltraM1G3 3.0.5437.37424/ UltraWeatherbug3 /HSTouch Svr 3.0.0.68/Zwave 3.0.1.25/Ultramon3/Global Cache 5.0.0.17/Various BLXXX Plugins.

Comment

Problem solved here too.

Thanks UJ

Comment

Working...
                          X