This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thermostats?

Installed two Trane Zwave thermostats & they work manually, and have them into HSPro (Hometroller) through the z-troller.

Do I need a plug-in for the thermostat?

Where is the graphical programming screen for HVAC?

Thanks,

Joe

Re: Thermostats?

I use the same thermostats. In the setup screen in the intergace tab there is a zwave thermostat plug in that you need to enable. From there you click enable, then save and the yellow config button will appear right below where you clicked enable on the plugin. You will then be given a new orange tab at the top where you can see the graphical interface.
    Transitioning to HS3Pro .298 - WinXPEmbedded

Hometroller S3 Pro - WinXPEmbedded - HSP 2.5.0.81 - BLStat - HSPhone - HSTouch Srvr 1.0.0.73 - Touchpad - BLLan - BLOccupied - DSC Plug 2.0.0.14 - BLStat .38

Comment

Thanks,

I have the "Z-wave thermostats". Plug in, and all I see is a "status" link that shows current temp and mode settings.

Don't see any scheduling capability.

Did you download a different pug-in?

Comment

Originally posted by jjanos View Post
        Thanks,

I have the "Z-wave thermostats". Plug in, and all I see is a "status" link that shows current temp and mode settings.

Don't see any scheduling capability.

Did you download a different pug-in?
        You use events to set schedules ie setup an event to turn your heat down at night, an event to turn in up in the morning, etc...
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Thanks, I guess I should have known that....

Works great once you figure it all out. If it weren't for this forum, I think I'd ever get anything to work.

Thanks everyone!

Comment

Working...
          X