www.homeseer.com    
 

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > 3rd Party Plug-Ins/Scripts > Plug-ins by Author > Click Here for List of Author Forums > sirmeili Plug-Ins > MeiKu (3P)

MeiKu (3P) Discussion of MeiKu plug-in

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old February 16th, 2018, 04:07 PM
bbuck2002 bbuck2002 is offline
Seer
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmeili View Post
Linux should be fully supported as of 3.1.0.0. I believe this is what you are referring to.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Very good! Thank you!!

Last edited by sirmeili; February 16th, 2018 at 04:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old February 16th, 2018, 04:22 PM
sirmeili sirmeili is offline
Super Seer
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Sebring, FL
Posts: 1,644
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbuck2002 View Post
Very good! Thank you!!
Sorry, should have posted that here If you run into any issues, just let me know but I run it here on a linux version on a raspberry pi just fine and I know a few others are as well
__________________
Thanks,
Frank
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old February 21st, 2018, 03:46 PM
steveng steveng is offline
Seer Plus
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Corinth, Texas
Posts: 95
I have 3 Roku TV's and plugin is working great so thank you for your work

Request: Be able to set sleep timer via event

I am currently doing this by using event with menu navigation which works most of the time but thought maybe there was a way to access sleep timer directly,

Thank You, Steven G
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old February 21st, 2018, 04:45 PM
sirmeili sirmeili is offline
Super Seer
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Sebring, FL
Posts: 1,644
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveng View Post
I have 3 Roku TV's and plugin is working great so thank you for your work

Request: Be able to set sleep timer via event

I am currently doing this by using event with menu navigation which works most of the time but thought maybe there was a way to access sleep timer directly,

Thank You, Steven G
I will check the API and let you know
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old March 2nd, 2018, 08:45 AM
joey52685 joey52685 is offline
Seer Deluxe
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: NEW YORK
Posts: 133
The WakeUp feature has been working great for me with my Roku TVs. Can we get this exposed in the events so I can use it with Alexa?

TIA

Edit: was the plugin pulled for some reason? I don't see it in the list anymore.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old March 2nd, 2018, 08:54 AM
sirmeili sirmeili is offline
Super Seer
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Sebring, FL
Posts: 1,644
Quote:
Originally Posted by joey52685 View Post
The WakeUp feature has been working great for me with my Roku TVs. Can we get this exposed in the events so I can use it with Alexa?

TIA

Edit: was the plugin pulled for some reason? I don't see it in the list anymore.
NOpe, the plugin should still be there. I'll check it out and I'll add the power on/off and toggles to the main control device.

Edit: It is in fact missing. I will have to contact homeseer and see why.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old April 15th, 2018, 05:33 PM
masterstyx masterstyx is offline
Viewer
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Texas
Posts: 2
Your plugin works great! Nice Job!

I would also like to request the "Wake" feature to be added to the control list. I have two of these TVs and your BETA appears to work perfectly.

Thank you
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old April 15th, 2018, 11:57 PM
sirmeili sirmeili is offline
Super Seer
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Sebring, FL
Posts: 1,644
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterstyx View Post
Your plugin works great! Nice Job!

I would also like to request the "Wake" feature to be added to the control list. I have two of these TVs and your BETA appears to work perfectly.

Thank you
The PowerON and PowerToggle commands should be added. I'm going to run this as a beta to make sure the buttons get added so you'll have to get the update from the Beta section of the updater (towards the bottom).

Once you've updated and started the plugin, it should add them to the command device at the bottom of the buttons. They should work just like the beta buttons in the settings. If they don't let me know. I don't have a Roku TV yet to test (waiting on the 2018 TCL models to come out in May).

(If you have issues, can you please post them in the release thread for this version: https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?p=1361483)
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old April 24th, 2018, 08:20 PM
harshl harshl is offline
Seer
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: USA
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmeili View Post
The PowerON and PowerToggle commands should be added. I'm going to run this as a beta to make sure the buttons get added so you'll have to get the update from the Beta section of the updater (towards the bottom).

Once you've updated and started the plugin, it should add them to the command device at the bottom of the buttons. They should work just like the beta buttons in the settings. If they don't let me know. I don't have a Roku TV yet to test (waiting on the 2018 TCL models to come out in May).

(If you have issues, can you please post them in the release thread for this version: https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?p=1361483)
I installed the beta this evening and can confirm that on my TCL model 65S401, the Power On, Power Off and Power Toggle commands all work great.

Thanks a lot for adding this! One less room that needs IR for me now!

Thanks again!
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old April 25th, 2018, 08:39 AM
sirmeili sirmeili is offline
Super Seer
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Sebring, FL
Posts: 1,644
Quote:
Originally Posted by harshl View Post
I installed the beta this evening and can confirm that on my TCL model 65S401, the Power On, Power Off and Power Toggle commands all work great.

Thanks a lot for adding this! One less room that needs IR for me now!

Thanks again!
That is awesome news! I'll release it as a full version in the next couple of days
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Description - MeiKu (Roku Monitor and Control) sirmeili MeiKu (3P) 4 January 11th, 2018 09:59 PM
Release Notes - MeiKu (Roku Monitor and Control) sirmeili MeiKu (3P) 0 March 28th, 2017 09:49 PM
Feature Requests Oman Insteon Plug-in (Mark Sandler) 61 March 19th, 2007 10:57 PM
Some feature requests, RE: Volume control CJVann Windows Media Player 0 January 10th, 2007 06:39 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:14 AM.


Copyright HomeSeer Technologies, LLC