www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > Lighting & Primary Technology Plug-ins > Lighting & Primary Technology Discussion > JowiHue Plug-In

JowiHue Plug-In Discussion area for JowiHue plug-in by W.Vuyk

Old January 6th, 2018, 08:02 AM
OverSeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhn View Post
Hi Wim.

Best way to answer I think. :-)

Regards
Morten
Morten,

Was the temperature already created for you before the beta? Could you then go to the properties of the device, and press the button "Rebuild device values" in the JowiHue tab?

Wim

Plugins:RFXCOM, HSTouch Server, Squeezebox, BLGData, Restart, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, WeatherXML, BLBackup, TenScripting, BC4, Pushover, PHLocation, JowiHue, Zwave, Sonos
650 devices ---- 336 events ----- 40 scripts
Old January 6th, 2018, 08:04 AM
OverSeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by erdek View Post
Sorry, false alarm, there appears to be a problem with the Homeseer update from 3.0.318 to 3.0.368, did not notice that before. HS3 3.0.318 with Jowihue plugin 2.0.1.7 beta works fine (regarding ambient light sensors at least).
Erdek,

That would surprise me if the HS3 version would change values. Am running .368 here and do not see this issue (although I have set the option of lightlevel display in Lux, so my values are lower anyway..)

Wim
Old January 6th, 2018, 08:06 AM
Seer

Wim,
the problem is that updating Homeseer went wrong last night, I did not notice that. So you are correct: it should work with both versions. Sorry, my bad.
Old January 6th, 2018, 08:51 AM
Seer Master

Hi Wim.

As I remember it was added after updating to 2.0.1.7.

All rebuild did was to reset status graphics. I had to raise the end point again. It's 3792% Rh and 2454°C here after rebuild.

Regards
Morten

P.s. I only restarted Jowi after rebuild not HS.
Old January 6th, 2018, 10:09 AM
Seer

Quote:
Originally Posted by erdek View Post
Wim,
the problem is that updating Homeseer went wrong last night, I did not notice that. So you are correct: it should work with both versions. Sorry, my bad.
Ok, been doing some testing, upgrading stuff step by step and restarting in between. I did NOT upgrade HS3 from 3.0.318 to 3.0.368 this time, as this seems to be failing every time (getting the modify/repair/uninstall popup instead of the upgrade).
The outcome still is that luminance values are way off, and the culprit seems to be updating the Z-wave plugin from version 3.0.1.130 to 3.0.1.184 beta. Immediately after this update luminance values go from around 28.000 to 600 Lux, without a restart.

So I reversed the installation order, first I upgraded the Z-wave plugin to the 3.0.1.184 beta, and the Jowihue beta right after that. The Jowihue update failed, files in use, advise is to disable the Jowihue plugin. Did that, then the update succeeded. And luckily the luminance values are ok now.
Sorry I can't do anymore troubleshooting, restarting between every installation and restoring to previously working situation takes an enormous amount of time. But I think there is something in the Z-wave plugin update that messes with the Jowihue update, or vice versa.
Old January 6th, 2018, 10:23 AM
OverSeer

Erdek,

Thanks for testing. Were the lightlevel devices actually showing the word Lux or only the value? As "Lux" would only be shown when the option to show lux level in the configuration pages was set.... that would be very weird? I cannot imagine the Zwave plugin changing any setting for the JowiHue plugin... or vice versa.

Wim
Old January 6th, 2018, 12:26 PM
OverSeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhn View Post
Hi Wim.

As I remember it was added after updating to 2.0.1.7.

All rebuild did was to reset status graphics. I had to raise the end point again. It's 3792% Rh and 2454°C here after rebuild.

Regards
Morten

P.s. I only restarted Jowi after rebuild not HS.
Mortens issue is resolved. It was a different temperature sensor from Xiaomi then I already added. The XML file has been updated with this new information and is also attached to this post. Download it if you have a similar temperature result.

Thanks,

Wim

Last edited by w.vuyk; January 6th, 2018 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Removed attachment
Old January 6th, 2018, 12:35 PM
Seer Plus

Hello,

I don't know precisely since when, but my two "multi-sensors" (temp+hum+pressure) don't show me anything anymore...

I erased them and started again the inclusion procedure, but all I've got is :

1515256213-multi-sensor-01.jpg - envoi d'image avec NoelShack

But the temperature cluster (for example) into deCONZ is ok :

1515256329-cluster-temp.jpg - envoi d'image avec NoelShack
Would you have an idea about this issue ?

Thank you

Michel

EDIT : I downloaded the xml into the config directory, now waiting half an hour for any change.
Old January 6th, 2018, 12:44 PM
OverSeer

Michel,

No do not really have a clue yet. Did you already try and use the xml I posted (the last one)? As values have been changing already.

What steps did you do for "inclusion" Was that removal and readding to deCONZ, or was that deleting the devices from HS3?

Wim
Old January 6th, 2018, 01:10 PM
Seer Master

The new .xml got mine working. :-)

Regards
Morten
Attached Images

Old January 6th, 2018, 01:10 PM
Seer Deluxe

Issue with Dim Switch after fresh install

Wim,

To resolve issues with groups not being populated I did a factory reset of my bridge and a fresh install of the BETA PI (deleted the PI, cleaned out all files from the HS directory and deleted all JowiHUE devices)

After I paired the Bridge all devices were recreated and appear to be working correctly.

I however discovered an issue with the Dim Switch (Hue dimmer switch 1 / ZLLSwitch / RWL021 / Philips), the custom status (on pressed, off pressed, etc) are not available anymore so I can not create events based on button actions (unless I know the values).

Can you please look into this?

HomeSeer Version: HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.404
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise - Work Station
Number of Devices: 647
Number of Events: 306
Available Threads: 400
HSTouch Enabled: True
Event Threads: 2

Enabled Plug-Ins
3.0.0.20: A10
1.0.0.147: Arduino Plugin
2.0.54.0: BLBackup
3.0.0.3: FritzTR064
2.0.2.0: JowiHue
3.0.0.14: NetCAM
0.0.0.38: Pushover 3P
1.0.0.7: Restart
3.2.0.0: SqueezeBox
3.0.0.83: weatherXML
3.0.1.202: Z-Wave
Old January 6th, 2018, 01:54 PM
OverSeer

Francois,

Good find! I have the dimmer correct in deCONZ, but not yet in the Philips bridge. I have attached a new xml file to this post. Place this file in the config directory and after 15 minutes or so the plugin will import the file.

Then on the dimmerswitch device, go to the properties/JowiHue tab and press the "Reset Values" button. the values should then be corrected and you can set the events normally again.

Thanks!,

Wim
Attached Files
File Type: xml JowiHueImports.xml (42.0 KB, 7 views)

Last edited by w.vuyk; January 8th, 2018 at 07:21 AM. Reason: Updated XML file to remove error
Old January 6th, 2018, 02:18 PM
Seer Deluxe

Beta JowiHue 2.0.1.7

Hey wim. Mine had no data and the child device was not grouped together. I sent it to your email.
Have not tryed the config file yet as i am not home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old January 6th, 2018, 02:27 PM
OverSeer

Lars,

Best remove the current devices when you start the import of the new definitions. Early next week I will send out the new beta, all issues Jan reported are solve in this version and some stubborn bugs...

Wim
Old January 6th, 2018, 06:57 PM
Seer Deluxe

I have now done this:

1) stopped Jowihue plugin
2) Deleted the Temperature device from HS.
3) copyed the xml file to the config directory of HS.
4) started Jowihue plugin.

The Humitity sensor is still wrong.
It looks right in Phoscon.
Attached Images

Old January 6th, 2018, 07:20 PM
Seer Deluxe

Damm it.

I tryed to delete the sensor from Phoscon.
deleted it from HS.
Waited for 10 min and it was not comming back.
Joined the sensor back
started jowihue.

Now the device is double.
Attached Images

Old January 6th, 2018, 07:44 PM
Seer Plus

Quote:
Originally Posted by w.vuyk View Post
Michel,

No do not really have a clue yet. Did you already try and use the xml I posted (the last one)? As values have been changing already.

What steps did you do for "inclusion" Was that removal and readding to deCONZ, or was that deleting the devices from HS3?

Wim
Hello Wim,

I've tried several ways : simply erasing into HS (which doesn't work as the different devices come back after a few seconds), or erasing into the PHOSCON app, which seems to work better.

Yes I tried with your very last XML, and here's what I've got now :

1515282233-temp-hum.jpg - envoi d'image avec NoelShack

So, values are ok, but layout is quite strange.

Michel

EDIT : this morning, I've erased the multi sensor_02 simply into HS, then let it come again all alone. Now layout is correct, but I don't get the temperature anymore :

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Kv...vZObHxwj_cUjuM

Last edited by Michelob; January 7th, 2018 at 08:04 AM.
Old January 7th, 2018, 09:19 AM
OverSeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldplusse View Post
Damm it.

I tryed to delete the sensor from Phoscon.
deleted it from HS.
Waited for 10 min and it was not comming back.
Joined the sensor back
started jowihue.

Now the device is double.
Lars,

If phoscon is showing the right stuff and the plugin not, you should try to not change deCONZ. dCONZ is a bit unforgiving when it comes to deleting devices, so if it works correct there, do not change it

When Phoscon suggests it is ok, then the REST API should be ok, the plugin is then wrong, unless I am sure what is happening....

Could you post the properties/JowiHue tab for me? Maybe you have another different model of Xiaomi? I think the same goes for Michel.... show me the JowiHue tabs!
Old January 7th, 2018, 09:27 AM
Seer Plus

Talking

Hello,

Now things are allright for me, without doing anything new. I don't understand why.

Here's the Jowihue tab :

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xi...X2NsOOlMH__wuE

And the good news :

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Ku...nLsgkqyr24QmNm

Don't mind about the strange values : I just gave the 2 nodes to my grilfriend who 've put them in her pocket

Michel
Old January 7th, 2018, 09:39 AM
OverSeer

Michel,

Guess she was walking outside... hehe. the devices report only once per so many minutes, so that might explain it.

Ok the sensor you are using is fully prpepared indeed now, somewhere early next week I will send the new beta to HST, then also pressure should start working.

Thanks!

Wim