Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Integrate Android Tasker with Homeseer (Old Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Integrate Android Tasker with Homeseer (Old Thread)

Tasker Plugin is a 2-way interface between Android Tasker and HS3.

You need some skills in Tasker and firewall portforwarding.

HS3 Functions to Android. (Some features needs free/pay 3:rd part apps from Google Play)
    Work on any internet connetion home network, external wifi, 3G/4G, roaming if enabled.
    Rooted devices will get more functions.
    • GPS Tracking
    • Get location
    • Start any app
    • Reboot
    • Trigger folder sync to different clouds.
    • Text to speech
    • Play wav files, local and from url.
    • Take screenshot and save.
    • HTML Popup
    • Send silent SMS
    • Call/Hangup number
    • Open google maps with address, companyname, cordinates etc.
    • Notify/Flash/Vibrate
    • Speaker Client
    • Take picture from front/back camera. (Hidden mode)
    • Start livestreaming app. Ex if doorbell is pressed.
    • Insert message in calendar. (Ex. Doorbell, motion etc.)
    • Facebook, take picture and post. (self, everyone, friends_of_friends, all_friends)
    • Facebook, post message. (self, everyone, friends_of_friends, all_friends)
    • Facebook, post url. (self, everyone, friends_of_friends, all_friends)
    • Send acoustic morse.
    • Custum Code for more actions and multiple actions in one submission.
    • Update icons/text on your device. (I have several icons on my Android desktop that shows temperature, open/close garagedoor etc.)
    • Plugin will keep tracking on your wan ip and broadcast it to your devices if changed.

Features from Tasker to HS3 Tasker plugin.

All communication is done over SSL enscryption, on top of that there is an own encryption. Even if someone hack the SSL package or get your credentials, it useless because after few minutes the sent code are not valid anymore. Every time Tasker send a command it's a different string.
    Your HS PC and Android device need to have correct time or else Tasker Plugin will not trigger.

Works on home network, external wifi, 3G/4G, roaming if enabled. You must have portforward trcp port 443 to hs ip in your router.
    • Trigger any events in hs3
    • Send data from Tasker to hs3
    • Ex. Incoming phone call, send number and name to hs3
    • Ex. Incoming SMS, send number/name and message to hs3
    • Create buttons on your desktop to execute events in hs3.
      I have ex. buttons for opening Garage Door, Arm/disarm, Night mode that shut down house for the night.
    • Create different android events that send data to hs3.

Speech recognition
    Depending on your settings in Auto Voice you can have your device listening 24/7 for trigger word.
    Ex.
    Android, turn on the crystal lamp in living room
    The plugin will listen for turn on, crystal lamp, living room in any direction or extra words. If there is only one Crystal Lamp you don't need to say Living Room.
    You can also say, Android, could you be nice to turn on the crystal lamp for me.
    Android, dim Crystal lamp to 50 %
    Or
    Android, crystal lamp 50
    Android, toggle crystal lamp.
    Android, what is the status of crystal lamp
    Android, what is the info of crystal lamp
    Or just, Android Crystal Lamp
    And it will respond status.

You can say the meaning in many ways, plugin is trying to understand what you are trying to say. It will loop all devices / room and make a similar match.
    If misinterpret words, you can add them in a translation list

It will then return with voice received command.
    Ex.
    [RandomDeviceSpeech]
    random1=Hi {androidname}, I have now {command} {unit} in {room} for you.
    random2=Hi {androidname},{unit} in {room} is now {command}

The documentation is far from ready but you may can start with basic functions.

Online Installation Docs

Download updater_override.txt and place in your hs3 root folder.

Do always backups before installing tasker Plugin.

3.0.0.7 (2014-12-28) Added function Static IP to disable auto wan check.
    3.0.0.8 (2014-12-29) Added support to store devicevalue. Use HS.SetDeviceValueRefID= in INI. Set value in Tasker variable %HSSetdevicevalue
    3.0.0.9 (2014-12-30) Added support to controlling devices without INI config. Varible Set, %HsRef=homeseerdeviceref , %HSSetdevicevalue=0-xxxxxx, %HSSetdevicestring=String to set on HS device.
    3.0.0.10 (2014-12-30) Bugfixes, more debug feutures. Speechdroid, Added "location" to ini file under settings. location=1 or 2. Depending if you are using location1 or location2 as room.
    3.0.0.11 (2015-01-03) Added support for executing hs3 events from SpeechDroid. New rutines for comparing devices and room. If you say wrong room it will give you suggestions where the device is located. Bugfixes.
    3.0.2.0 (2015-02-14) Major upgrade in coding, easier way to handle events, added gps tracker to opengps. Separate language files for speechdroid. Block events to be triggered by misstake from tasker/speechdroid. Trialend 3/31/2015 (Will add more days in next update.)
    3.0.2.1 (2015-02-18) Added feature to enable speaker client directly from device. Events can now triggered with or without groupname. Added button email logfile to developer.
    3.0.2.2 (2015-02-20) Added feature to change ports, use own domain.
    3.0.2.5 (2015-03-28) Custom API scripting added. Extended trial Maj 31th
    PHP Code:
    hs.PluginFunction("Tasker Plugin""""CustomAPI",New Object(){"Sony Experia Z2","sms=12345678","Hello this is a sms messsage"}) 
    3.0.2.6 (2015-04-09) Cleaned up setup page and disable wan ip check. Warning: This version is only for the latest tasker project.
    3.0.2.7 (2015-04-17) Added self-test from latest tasker.
    Attached Files
    Dynamic IP (DHCP)
    27.50%
    Dynamic IP (DHCP) with dynamic dns server.
    40.00%
    Static IP
    32.50%
    Don't know
    0.00%
    Last edited by tonlof; April 17, 2015, 02:00 AM.
    Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
    --
    Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
    Tonlof | Sweden

I am defiantly interested. I have an Android phone. Samsung Galaxy III plus running Tasker as well.

Comment

Very interesting. I'm already doing some of this with latitude, tasker and sms but a more integrated solution using Tasker would be nice.

Comment

The issue I and others have had is sending HTTP from Tasker to HS2 from outside the LAN. I can't get authentication to work.

~Bill

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Brower View Post
          The issue I and others have had is sending HTTP from Tasker to HS2 from outside the LAN. I can't get authentication to work.
          It's very seldom I am connected with wifi but I use Tasker daily with Homeseer over 3G without problems. I use Tasker ver. 4.0b18m.
          Does it work randomly or never for your setup?
          --
          Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Re: Integrate Android Tasker with Homeseer

I'm also very interested in this.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Comment

I am interested, and would be glad to help alpha/beta test.

tenholde
              tenholde

Comment

Good to know I email you.
                Originally posted by tenholde View Post
                I am interested, and would be glad to help alpha/beta test.

tenholde
                --
                Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

TPChristian had the same thought a while back. I don't think there was enough interest in it to motivate him to move forward at that point. Maybe contact him, see if he's done anything more with it?

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=149510

Ian
                  Plugins:
                  BLLogMonitor, BLGarbage, BLBackup, BLOutGoingCalls, BLUps, BLRfid, JvEss, DooMotion, Applied Digital Ocelot, AC RF Processor, UltraMon, PJC AVR 430, UPB, Rain8net, DSC Panel, JRiver Media center, Windows Media Player, SageMediaCenter, SnevlCID, MCSTemperature.

Comment

Hi there,

Any chance I could test this?

Greig.
                    Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
                    X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
                    Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
                    Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
                    Scripts =
                    Various

Comment

Ofcourse, I'm working with converting it to more userfriendly and more functions first. My biggest problem is to make a guide and howto but I hope my beta testers can help and fill in. I try to explain it on my best way. I can tell that I can't live without it now PM your email Thanks
                      --
                      Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Originally posted by tonlof View Post
                        Ofcourse, I'm working with converting it to more userfriendly and more functions first. My biggest problem is to make a guide and howto but I hope my beta testers can help and fill in. I try to explain it on my best way. I can tell that I can't live without it now PM your email Thanks
                        Thanks I would love to beta test this. Did you get my PM?
                        I will have a look at your manual for you.

Greig.
                        Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
                        X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
                        Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
                        Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
                        Scripts =
                        Various

Comment

Work goes as planned, adding new features.

Allow Homeseer to sending serial commands to the phone, which in turn sends it on through bluetooth to an example Arduino with bluetooth module RN-42
                          This open for new interesting projects.
                          Example: Arm/Disarm caralarm, start/stop engine from Homeseer
                          Controll functions in the summerhouse without having a computer there.

Many thoughts on what you can do more.

In same call from Homeseer you can send multiple commands and even to multiple Android devices.

Example:
                          <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:OfficeDocumentSettings> <o:AllowPNG/> </o:OfficeDocumentSettings> </xml><![endif]--> Let say you have a Homseer trigger from doorbell and want your and your wife phone to vibrate, stobe led, say text, start camerastreaming, make a notice and put it in your calendar belongs to youremailaddress@gmail.com

tonlof_Send2Tasker.vb("Main","vibrate,strobe=1|10,say,starta pp=video,notify,calendar=Google:youremailaddress@gmail.com=: =Someone is ringing on the door@tony_galaxy_note_apikey@yourwifeapi")

Example 2, you lost your phone.
                          tonlof_Send2Tasker.vb("Main","photogps=:=@tony_galaxy_note_a pikey")
                          Your android taking a photo with both front and rear camera and email it together with a link including gps cordinates.

Example 3, you lost your phone.
                          record microphone and email it.

Start recording:
                          tonlof_Send2Tasker.vb("Main","record=start=:=@tony_galaxy_no te_apikey")

Stop recording:
                          tonlof_Send2Tasker.vb("Main","record=stop=:=@tony_galaxy_not e_apikey")
                          With stop command the latest recorded file is mailed to you.

Here are the implemmented commands for the moment that you can send from Homeseer to Android with push.

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:OfficeDocumentSettings> <o:AllowPNG/> </o:OfficeDocumentSettings> </xml><![endif]--> <table class="MsoTableGrid" style="border-collapse:collapse;border:none;mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt; mso-yfti-tbllook:1184;mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt" border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr style="mso-yfti-irow:0;mso-yfti-firstrow:yes"> <td style="width:125.85pt;border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt" valign="top" width="168"> Command
                          </td> <td style="width:189.4pt;border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; border-left:none;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt" valign="top" width="253"> Attribute
                          </td> <td style="width:149.15pt;border:solid windowtext 1.0pt; border-left:none;mso-border-left-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt;padding:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt" valign="top" width="199"> Example Text
                          --
                          Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

So, how has this been going?

--Dan
                            Tasker, to a person who does Homeautomation...is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open bag.

Comment

Enigmatheatre is testing my first version so I wait and see what he comes up with.
                              Originally posted by drozwood90 View Post
                              So, how has this been going?

--Dan
                              --
                              Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Working...
                              X