No announcement yet.

Installed GE Jasco switches and Homenetwork speaker and now nothing is working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Installed GE Jasco switches and Homenetwork speaker and now nothing is working

Hello. The bathroom ventilization fan went out and I impulse bought the Homenetwerks Bluetooth speaker, light, and vent in 1. While I had the power out I went ahead and swapped out all of the light switches in the adjacent bedroom and that bathroom. I installed everything and flipped the breaker and nothing in the room is working. Two GE switches in the same outlet are quickly flashing but that is all that is working in the entire room. Can anyone help me to figure out what is wrong?

Possibilities:
    1. I ran green to bare ground on the bathroom
    Can

2. One white (neutral wire) appeared to have a slight load when all breakers for room were off.

3. Some switches had two black wires going to them and I could. It tell what was to the light and which was the load

I don't know where to start. Please help

Ok, I had connected black to black red to red when available ( does it matter if these two get switched), white to white, and green to the bare ground wire. None of them worked. One of them looks like it works but when you push it my LED bulbs just flash on and off and then nothing. What could this be? None of them are 3 way switches. Each controls 1 thing. I figured it was simple enough but I guess not.

Comment

need to pull out the switches and determine what black wire is hot and what is load. your going to need a meter or voltage tester. The neutral may of had a small load on it if it was a multi wire branch circuit

Comment

Working...
      X