Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License registration help - URGENT!

Hi,
    I've got an HS2 system that I've just had to move to a new computer due to a failure of the old one.

I have all my license codes in emails from HomeSeer sales but when I enter them i keep getting :

1/5/2018 9:50:59 PM - Error - Registration error: Error contacting server: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Line:0

I've got HS2Pro, UltraMon and Insteon plugin that I need get licensed asap or my house will stop working!

Thank you
    Sunil

Follow-up

Hi,

I have the same problem - (how) was it resolved for you?

Kind regards,
    Jan

Comment

Originally posted by lockon View Post
      Hi,
      I've got an HS2 system that I've just had to move to a new computer due to a failure of the old one.

I have all my license codes in emails from HomeSeer sales but when I enter them i keep getting :

1/5/2018 9:50:59 PM - Error - Registration error: Error contacting server: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Line:0

I've got HS2Pro, UltraMon and Insteon plugin that I need get licensed asap or my house will stop working!

Thank you
      Sunil
      Until this morning when someone gets in the office all three plugins have 30 day trials so if you have set up everything new you should be ok.

Comment

Originally posted by janjanssen View Post
        Hi,

I have the same problem - (how) was it resolved for you?

Kind regards,
        Jan
        You need to put in an email to support@homeseer.com to get the manual unlock code.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
        X