X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recurring error

Hi,

I am seeing the following message in the HS3 log every 5 minutes:-

Error: (Bridgescan):UPNP stap 1.0 meethue uri setting:The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel.

I think this has started since upgrading HS3 from .418 to .420. It happens with v2.1.0.10 and v2.1.0.11 of the plugin.

I can't work out what's changed unfortunately - any idea where to look?

Thanks,

Jon.

Jon,

I have seen such a error in the past. Been searching for it but cannot find the resolution anymore. Are you running on Linux? as I seem to remember that this was related to Linux and certificates. You might have to do some refresh on certificates?

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Hi Wim,

Sorry, it's not a linux thing. I am running on Windows. I don't have any SSL configured.

This looks as though it's a comm issue between JowiHue and DeCONZ bridge, though I have DeCONZ set to use port 8080 for http and 8081 for the web-service...

Cheers,

Jon.

Comment

Jon,

Could you try to create a short detailed log for me? While the plugin is running enable detailed log and log to file on the configuration page.

Let this run untill you see the error in the hs3 log and then disable the detailed logging and log to file options.

Send the log file to w dot vuyk at upcmail dot nl?

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Strange - the error has stopped in the middle of the day while I was at work. I guess it must be something outside my HS3 system as nothing has changed during the day while I have been out of the house...

I will keep looking to see if it comes back and capture a log as requested if it does.

Thanks,

JOn.

Comment

Jon,

I just got another report of the same issue. I think with more or less the same timing? The other user reported the error started at 1 in the morning (CET) and it ended at 12:00, 11 hours in total. Was this in your situation the same time (but UK) maybe? Maybe Philips was doing some maintenance?

Wim
            -- Wim

Comment

Working...
            X