Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A couple of errors in the log after adding new bulbs

Hi Wim

Just added another 25 bulbs in my new extension and I've noticed the errors below? I've got a lot of stuff to add and I'm going to do my long awaited HS3 maintenance as I'm adding new rooms, sensors etc
    So before I go any further - any ideas what this is? I have an old database but would prefer to keep it if I can.

Mar-15 19:08:13 JowiHue Error: (UpdateUsage)::Concurrency violation: the UpdateCommand affected 0 of the expected 1 records.
    Mar-15 19:08:13 JowiHue Error: (UpdateUsage)::Concurrency violation: the UpdateCommand affected 0 of the expected 1 records.
    Mar-15 19:08:13 JowiHue Error: (EnergyProcessThread)::A child row has multiple parents.

Cheers

J

Jason,

Can imagine that. Did you try restarting the plugin after adding these bulbs? Mostly these error get silenced after a restart. It is a lon lasting issue that occurs once in a while.
    I think it indeed might increase a bit with larger installations. It is not a destructive error. The plugin is trying to update the lifetime info on the lights. Somehow it thinks there is a update but discovers there is no update at all. I guess this is caused because another thread already updated the database. But then it often repeates until a restart of the plugin has been done.

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Yeah I restarted the plug-in a few times before i posted, but it didn't help. Rebooted HS3 also, but just got the error again. There doesn't seem to be as many now so maybe they will stop. They aren't affecting anything at present, so I'll carry onward. Time for some "Creativity"

Thanks.

J

Comment

Jason,

Will work on it to go away. It was not really on my priority list as indeed it does not harm really.

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Comment

Jason,

With the new version 2.0.2.1 this error should not occur anymore.

Thanks!
            Wim
            -- Wim

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
              Jason,

With the new version 2.0.2.1 this error should not occur anymore.

Thanks!

Wim

Comment

Working...
              X