www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > Energy Management Plug-ins > Energy Management Discussion

Old June 29th, 2017, 10:18 AM
Seer Master

Energy meter readings appear to be double actual

I have 2 breaker panels at my home. For each I have installed an Aeotec Home Energy Meter Gen5. So, each breaker panel has two clamps installed. All are reporting data. My issue is that the total usage as reported by all the Aeotec devices (as determined in the HS3 Energy section) is almost precisely double what is being reported from the electric company's meter on the outside of my house. Any thoughts about this would be appreciated. Also, would it be possible to make a correction of a factor of 0.5? On the "Status Graphics" tab there is a place for an "offset." However, this appears to be either plus or minus a number and not a factor.

Thanks,
Elliott