Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The potential to revolutionize occupancy detection?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The potential to revolutionize occupancy detection?

Check out this article on some new occupancy/behavior technology.

http://www.cepro.com/article/apicals...without_video/

In a more typical security application, the Apical technology can reduce false alarms “almost to zero,” says Tusch, because it knows who should be where when—even if an individual isn’t carrying a phone or wearing a magic bracelet.
    If what they say is even slightly true then we need to interface this with HomeSeer!

Last edited by S-F; July 2, 2015, 05:21 AM.
    Originally posted by rprade
    There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Oh, I like this!
    ... but it seems to be full of "ifs".

Is there any words on release?
    HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
    Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
    on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
    WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

nice!
      Tom
      baby steps...starting again with HS3
      HS3Pro: Z-NET & 80 Z wave Devices,
      HSTouch: 4 Joggler (Android Kitkat), 2 iPhone, 3 iPads
      Whole House Audio: 5 SqueezePlay Jogglers w Bose Speakers
      In The Works: 10 Cameras Geovision, new Adecmo/Envisalink Alarm, Arduinos
      System: XP on Fanless Mini-ITX w/ SSD

Comment

Originally posted by Moskus View Post
        Oh, I like this!
        ... but it seems to be full of "ifs".

Is there any words on release?
        The article says available this year.
        Originally posted by rprade
        There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

... and I really, really hope they do. And I hope the price is not too bad.

It's not exactly a very public company yet, but that will hopefully change.

The demo looks really, really good!
          HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

I'm blown... away....

HW: HS3 w/ Win8.1 on ASRock C2550d4i. Digi AnywhereUSB, Hubport, Edgeport, UZB, Z-trollers, PLCBUS, SONOS, GC-100, iTach IP2SL, WF2IR, IP2IR, RFXtrx433, Harmony Hubs, Hue, Ademco Vista 128BP, NetAtmo, NetAtmo Welcome

Google Search for HomeSeer Forum

Comment

Okay, we need this! NOW!

Comment

I just ordered two of these low energy bluetooth beacons. They are made for a car but perhaps they can work with tracking your phone inside of your home as well (launches programs or performs actions when you approach according to marketing information). The price is right at $10 each. Here is the link if anyone else wants to check it out.

Comment

Working...
                X