• Time
  • Show
Clear All

error

Hello,

I have a few errors
    What is the meaning of the errors.
    How I can prevent Them

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime1 noWrap align=left>23/07/2009 18:35:04 </TD><TD class=LOGType1 colSpan=3 align=left>HomeVision Error </TD><TD class=LOGEntry1 colSpan=8 align=left>parse_message experienced error 13, Type mismatch on line 190</TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime0 noWrap align=left>23/07/2009 18:35:08 </TD><TD class=LOGType0 colSpan=3 align=left>HomeVision Error </TD><TD class=LOGEntry0 colSpan=8 align=left>parse_message experienced error 13, Type mismatch on line 780</TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime1 noWrap align=left>23/07/2009 18:35:10 </TD><TD class=LOGType1 colSpan=3 align=left>HomeVision Error </TD><TD class=LOGEntry1 colSpan=8 align=left>parse_message experienced error 9, Subscript out of range on line 310</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Thanks,

renaatdb

It appears the HomeVison plugin isn't handling a data type correctly. Are you running the latest version of the plugin from the HomeSeer updater?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Yes
      Plug-in homevision 2.0.0.8
      Homeseer 2.3.0.19
      Where i have to look?

Renaatdb
      Last edited by renaatdb; July 26, 2009, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
        It appears the HomeVison plugin isn't handling a data type correctly. Are you running the latest version of the plugin from the HomeSeer updater?
        Hello,
        I still have the problem. Do you mean that HS sends data to the HV plugin and the plugin can not understand the data?
        Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X