Call Log mismatch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Call Log mismatch?

Up until a week ago the plugin started not logging calls in the log and now shows a mismatch in the HS Home view. The Home view shows the last call as on 1/5/2015? I can take a few snapshots but looks like the modem is working. I can see it update when I call home. Not sure if I did a plugin upgrade or what could be the issue.

Any help, ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks, Matt.
    Attached Files

The information you provided indicates that caller Id is no longer working for your modem. Have you tried to stop and start the plug-in which would cause the re-initialization of the caller Id? If that doesn't work, there should be instructions in the plug-in on how to test the caller Id using PuTTY. Once you make a connection to your modem, copy and paste in each of the modem initialization lines one at a time:

ATQ0V1E0
    AT+GMM
    AT+VCID=1
    AT+FCLASS=8
    AT-STE=7

Once complete, call your number to see if you're seeing the caller name and number.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Thanks. A stop and restart of the plugin got it working again. All set.

Thanks.

Comment

Just curious. How long had it been since you restarted HS3? Your hardware seems to be up to the task. Going by your signature.
        Originally posted by rprade
        There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

Originally posted by S-F View Post
          Just curious. How long had it been since you restarted HS3? Your hardware seems to be up to the task. Going by your signature.

Yes, I restart the server quite often (once a few weeks) as it is a dev server as well as running HS3 and my IPcam (Milestone) server. The server runs about 15%+ utilization capturing 5 cam streams and HS3 running and my SEGMeter upload script.

I thought I had rebooted HS but didn't think about cycling the plugin. That worked for me.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X