This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSTouch Plugin 3.0.0.72

A Beta of the HSTouch plugin is available in the Beta section of the updater for testing.

This plug-in adds streaming video support for Foscam standard and HI-DEF cameras. You will also need HS3 version 3.0.0.197 or later, which is posted in this forum.

We will be adding streaming support for other cameras soon.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Originally posted by rjh View Post
    A Beta of the HSTouch plugin is available in the Beta section of the updater for testing.

This plug-in adds streaming video support for Foscam standard and HI-DEF cameras. You will also need HS3 version 3.0.0.197 or later, which is posted in this forum.

We will be adding streaming support for other cameras soon.
    Very cool!
    How hard is it to add non-Foscam cameras?
    I'd like to add Hikvision and Mobotix cameras.
    HW: HS3 w/ Win8.1 on ASRock C2550d4i. Digi AnywhereUSB, Hubport, Edgeport, UZB, Z-trollers, PLCBUS, SONOS, GC-100, iTach IP2SL, WF2IR, IP2IR, RFXtrx433, Harmony Hubs, Hue, Ademco Vista 128BP, NetAtmo, NetAtmo Welcome

Google Search for HomeSeer Forum

Comment

We will be adding an entry in the manual camera section so you can add the URL for the MJPEG stream, not hard to do.

Originally posted by LeoS View Post
      Very cool!
      How hard is it to add non-Foscam cameras?
      I'd like to add Hikvision and Mobotix cameras.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I get This package requires version 3.0.0.197 of HomeSeer where can I get 3.0.0.197 and is it a beta?

Greig.
        Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
        X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
        Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
        Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
        Scripts =
        Various

Comment

Yep, beta here:

http://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=175983

Comment

Originally posted by JimBob View Post
            Found it thanks. I think I will wait.

Greig.
            Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
            Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
            Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
            Scripts =
            Various

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
              We will be adding an entry in the manual camera section so you can add the URL for the MJPEG stream, not hard to do.
              Awesome!!! This will make camera devices easier and in the least, they will be more organized for me. Any chance for MPEG or H.264 Stream support coming or just MJPEG streams? Will the manual entry allow fields parsed out for the security parameters or do we just have to insert them into the URL like we do now?

Thanks for the effort!

-Travis

Comment

Does this finally add the camera stream running in its own thread? That is one of the main reasons from the HS2 days, I had my camera screens actually showing a web page URL in a box, as that object (apparently used more threading and) allowed the HSTouch client to remain smooth to respond even if the video feed glitched for a second or there was network traffic.

Comment

OK I jumped in and all looks ok apart from you F19821W V2 Foscam will not show on the new android client.

Greig.
                  Scripts =
                  Various

Comment

Did HSTouch 3.0.0.72 break compatibility with the older "protocol" used by the WinCE 3.0.0.19 clients?

After updating to HS3 3.0.0.197 + HSTouch 3.0.0.72 my IW07 WinCE screens do not connect to HS3 anymore; when I use HS3 3.0.0.197 + HSTouch 3.0.0.69 they work fine (same custom template). I know WinCE is not supported anymore, but still have a few of these in-wall screens and no time to change nor sure what my options are.

Comment

Working...
                    X