No announcement yet.

Setup Tasker App Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I finally found the issue with the download helper app.
    I had to connect outside my own server network to recreate the issue you face. Recently I changed all traffic to the webbserver into ssl and the download helper app fail to download ssl so I have now temporary disable ssl.
    So it should probably work now.
    Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
    --
    Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
    Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

I've managed to get vibrate working, so i suspect its just my local device not supporting things properly. Im going to carry on tinkering so if i can find a happy medium.

Im on a Samsung S7 Edge.

Thanks for the addon and work, i appreciate there are a lot of moving parts, and the almost endless number of android devices cant make this easy to maintain.

Comment

Originally posted by OliP View Post
        I've managed to get vibrate working, so i suspect its just my local device not supporting things properly. Im going to carry on tinkering so if i can find a happy medium.

Im on a Samsung S7 Edge.

Thanks for the addon and work, i appreciate there are a lot of moving parts, and the almost endless number of android devices cant make this easy to maintain.
        Great, all samples is mostly to get an idea of what you can do with the plugin and couple of them are not supported by newer andoidversions.
        Tasker plugin is a gateway between Tasker and HS3 and very powerful if you understand how you create your own task to work with the plugin.
        https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=174682
        Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
        --
        Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
        Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Working...
        X