www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > Analog & Digital IO Device Plug-ins > Analog & Digital IO Discussion > Arduino Plugin (3P)

Arduino Plugin (3P) Discussions related to the Arduion plugin for HS3 by enigmatheatre

Old December 6th, 2017, 03:56 PM
Seer

Working In Reverse

Hi All
I'm in the process of setting up an Arduino to control a relay board to control a number of motorise valve on my heating.
I have uploaded the Arduino Plugin and carried the instructions to set it up.
I have then linked the Relay board to the Arduino and then carried out a test but it all seam to be working in reverse every time i press the off button the relay linked to that point comes on and when I press the on button it goes off.
Also the Arduino status bar is always showing a status of "Disconnected".
Has anyone come across this and how can I correct is?
Old December 6th, 2017, 05:48 PM
Super Seer

if you go to the output device config page from the device manager and click on the Arduino tab you will find an invert option that if you set it to "yes" should fix your problem.

The disconnected is strange. I would need a debug to see what is going on.

Greig.
Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
Scripts =
Various